Google is the most popular website on the Internet. Thousands of people use it every single day. But, did you know about some of these crazy Google hacks? I know I didn’t.
1. Set a timer – Just simply type “Set timer for 30 minutes” into Google.
2. Use it as a tip calculator.
3. Search for special days
4. Search for movie release dates
5. Find all of the episodes to your favorite series.
6. You can also find your favorite bands songs too.
7. Or search by a specific author to find their books.
8. You can also search for quick flight info
10. Help with your geometry homework.
11. Or tell Google to do a barrel roll
12. Google will also tilt if you tell it to.
13. Search for recursion and you will be in a loop of searches.
14. Searching for Anagram will get you some rad results too.
15. Typing Festivus in the search will display a nifty aluminum Festivus pole.
16. Binary and Hexadecimal will make you feel nerdy.
17. And while we are at it, do a search for zerg rush.
18. You can also search and compare calories.
19. And lastly, lets go back in time.
It’s no lie that Google knows all. From barrel rolls to math problems, Google is a one stop site for basically anything. Source
Do you know of any more Google Hacks?
Be sure to share these below with your friends.