Who doesn’t love a good joke? Well, I know some people that absolutely hate being teased or pranked in any way. But this just means that on April 1st, they get hit twice as hard with April Fools jokes. I mean, if you don’t like jokes it’s usually best not to tell anyone, or they will capitalize on your hatred of fun. With April 1st quickly approaching, you may want to check out these hilarious April Fools jokes before your friends and family see them first. Get ready because the pranks are coming.
1. It looks like they hid their legs pretty well, but this would be terrifying.
2. This is just mean! But I do love how angry the person who left the note was.
3. We just re-laid carpet and I wish I would have done this for the next person that lives in our house. Could you imagine seeing this on the floor?
4. Definitely going to have to try this one.
5. Looks like Ross is the smarter one in this situation. All about even weight distribution.
6. Worst way to start the morning EVER!
7. Those poor housekeepers don’t deserve this, but wow! I bet their hearts would stop for a second.
8. SO GROSS! Nothing like a big bite out of a donut full of mayo!
9. Mentos frozen in ice cubes! This is a good one, especially if you’re at a BBQ. Don’t do it at your house, or you’ll have a sticky mess to clean up.
10. Oh my breath needs some freshening. I don’t think Play-Doh will do the job.
11. Hopefully he ended up getting a job, but probably not with this resume.
12. That would wake you up pretty quick!
13. This is wrong on so many levels!
14. Why can’t animals get involved with April Fools too?
15. I don’t know if this would get you much business, but at least it’s funny.
16. That dog is not going to be happy in the next few seconds.
17. Good thing there isn’t more pie, or the person that did this may get a pie to the face.
18. She will not want to marry you after you troll her like this.
19. Give this to your friend with the most severe case of OCD.
20. I would be okay if this happened to me, at least for a few messages.
21. The office would smell fantastically strong.
22. Oh man! This is ingenious!
23. They’re scrumptious and freshen your breath.
24. I wonder how long it would take most people to figure this out.
How mad would you be if your so-called friends or loved ones played a prank like one of the ones above on you? Most of them I’d be okay with, except maybe the flour in the hair dryer and the caramel onions. Those would both be absolutely terrible, but now I want to try some of these at the office and at home on April 1st. Now you have plenty of ammo to gear up and play some pretty epic April Fools jokes on the people around you.
Share These April Fools Jokes With Your Friends Below.