Oh April Fool’s day, a day that so many dread, and yet so many others look forward too with anticipation. I’ve always been a big fan of pranks, so naturally the first day in April is one of my most favorite days. I like to believe that there is a little prankster in all of us, so on some level I think everyone gets a least a little enjoyment out of April Fool’s day. Some people (including myself) really put a lot of thought and energy into their pranks. Not everyone is great at coming up with them however. Fear not though, for these are some great pranks just in time for the funniest day of the year!
1. I would just work from the break room all day.
2. This one is about as easy as it gets. Simply replace the sugar in the sugar bowl with salt!
3. Roll down the car window and throw some items around to make it look like the person got robbed, the broken glass is a nice touch.
4. Place fake bugs or cut outs of them around the house. I particularly like the location of the one in the picture.
5. See how long it takes your co-worker to freak out after you cover the bottom of there mouse with paper. Nick Cage is always watching!
6. I love my donuts, so I may be slightly upset if someone did this, but I would still be laughing my butt off!
7. This is a harmless substance made from glue and soap. Whoever’s computer that is doesn’t know that though.
8. I feel like puking just from looking at this one. Would definitely want to be in the room when someone drank it though.
9. Apparently microwaved soap looks suspiciously like delicious bread. Who knew? Most likely not the person who you decide to prank.
Click The NEXT Button To See More!