Legendary parties, beautiful women and celebrities everywhere. That’s what the iconic Playboy Mansion has been known for ever since Hugh Hefner bought the place in 1971. The owner and founder of Playboy Magazine, Hugh, has been one of the faces of partying and extravagance in Los Angeles for many years. The parties really are the stuff of legends. They are covered by T.V. shows and in many other publications for how many celebrities attend, and of course the Playboy playmates in their tiny outfits. Well, the mansion is officially up for sale. Your childhood dream of partying at the grotto can finally become a reality, for a pretty penny and a pretty strange catch.
1. The iconic Playboy Mansion in all its glory. So many celebrities and Playmates have wandered these grounds.
2. The house is 20,000 square feet, and the property is around 5 acres in total.
3. The mansion is known for incredibly extravagant parties, such as the one pictured, the “Midsummer Night’s Dream” party.
4. The grotto is the most famous part of the mansion. This is where the parties hit their peak and really take off.
5. Now this is what I picture when I think of a Playboy Mansion party!
6. Remember when I said there was a catch to living in this iconic place? Well it involves Hugh.
7. If you bought the place, you would have to be cool living with him. There is a clause in the contract that states that Hugh is allowed to live there until he dies.
8. Hef seems like a pretty cool guy, and with all the Playmates over at the house all the time, I’m not sure I would complain about him being there.
Click The NEXT Button To See More Photos Of The Play Mansion!