We have all gone to the store and rolled our eyes or questioned what we’ve just seen on the shelf? Every once in a while we have to take a double take on an item, but these ridiculous baby products will straight up have you shaking your head in disbelief! These companies have truly found a way to help parents embarrass their kids!
1. Crib Dribbler – Just in case their crib wasn’t already reminiscent enough of a cage, this product takes care of that.
2. Bacon Flavored Instant Baby Formula – Conditioning them from birth that EVERYTHING must taste like bacon.
3. Baby’s Poop Alarm – For those ridiculous parents that just can’t get off the couch and check their babies butt.
4. Baby Bangs – The fashionista in your life will be grateful for this product, specially designed to cover up your infants embarrassing bald head.
5. Peekaru – Ever want your child to look like a kangaroo’s little joey? Or maybe you’re just trying to remind your baby of that time, not so long ago, that they finally made their glorious escape from the womb.
6. Baby High Heels – Whether you’re training your little ones to walk the red carpet or the Red Light District… These ridiculous shoes are sure to lead them towards their bright future.
7. The Bathroom Babykeeper – I don’t know how parents ever got along without this invention. After all, doesn’t every baby want to be strapped to a door and forced to watch you do your business? It could be worse, check out these parenting fails
8. The Snotsucker – Nothing says I love you like placing one end of a tube in your child’s nose and the other in your mouth… What were they thinking?
9. Baby Butt Fan – Another ridiculous product that no one could have ever lived without.
10. The Thudguard – Safety first! Protect your baby from all of life’s little mishaps. This product is actually built to benefit children with blood disorders to prevent potentially life threatening injuries. I’m totally okay with this one staying on the shelves.
11. The Po-Knee – Strap this product onto your knee and start bouncing that baby.
Click the Next Page below to see more ridiculous baby products.