You’ve had a long day. Actually to put it better, just a really crappy day. You finally open the door to your home and set down your things. All of sudden you realize just how unbearably hungry you are. You have absolutely no desire to cook a full meal, but you also don’t want takeout for the 5th time 7 days. If this is a situation you find yourself in, you need to take a look at these 16 simple recipes that can be made in a microwave. I honestly don’t like cooking, so when it comes to food, quick and easy is the name of the game for me. So these are absolutely perfect.
1. The perfect potato chips are just the push of a button away.
2. This sausage and cheese spaghetti looks like a big cup of delicious.
3. Polenta in the microwave, who knew?
4. Probably one of my favorite food items on the planet, you can make a delicious breakfast sandwich in 2 minutes in the microwave. Oh, and it also costs under a dollar.
5. I’ve never heard of butter chicken pot pie, but I definitely want to try this.
6. This spinach ricotta lasagna is probably going to become one of my new favorite dishes. This looks so good.
7. I love breakfast for dinner, and this has everything you could want in a breakfast.
8. A pizza in a cup? All of my dreams have now come true.
9. What dinner would be complete without desert. This snickerdoodle mug cake is the perfect simple desert.
10. This potato casserole has all the everything needed to satisfy your hunger.
11. I honestly have no idea what microwaved lemon curd is, but it’s apparently delicious.
12. This fried rice is making my stomach rumble just from looking at it.
13. I’ve never been a fan of squash, but I might be willing to try this parmesan spaghetti squash.
14. Who doesn’t love a good baked potato?
15. I love fish, and even though salmon in the microwave seems like a weird way to do it, I think I’m going to try it.
16. This may turn into my go to meal. I love Mexican good, and enchiladas simple enough for a microwave are the ultimate food.
Cooking is not my strongest skill. I just really don’t like using my time that way. I would much rather be out enjoying myself. So anything that can make my cooking experience faster, I’m all for it. These 16 recipes seem like they are perfect for someone who has better things to do than cook.