There are a lot of crazy products out there. As such, there is only a limited number of names that companies can use. Certain products however, lend themselves to some extremely funny and sometimes not so appropriate names. Hot sauce is one of those products. I personally am a Sriracha and Frank’s Red Hot fan. There are countless different brands out there though. Many more than I would have thought in fact. When you enter a marketplace that is already flooded with tons of different products, you need something to stand out from the crowd. A unique name can go along way in distinguishing your specific brands. These brands of hot sauce definitely thought outside the box when coming up with some new names. Check out these funny hot sauce names and be amazed at what some people were able to get on the shelfs.
1. I don’t really know what this has to do with hot sauce, but I’m pretty sure it’s going to go over well with male purchasers.
2. Sounds like you might need to go see a doctor after eating this stuff.
3. Everyone’s worst nightmare.
4. This must be some serious stuff if the Grim Reaper decided to personally endorse it.
5. I’m surprised they let this on the shelf with the language in it.
7. A pretty descriptive graphic to go along with a pretty descriptive name.
8. I can’t tell if it’s saying it will help make them or get rid of them. Either way, it’s bound to be painful.
9. This sounds like it should be a bathroom cleaner of some sorts. This old man does have a nice beard though.
10. Don’t let your wife see you eating this one. You may be on the couch otherwise.
11. This is just wrong…
12. This will probably be where you wish you were after you eat this stuff.
13. How is a pirate on a deserted island getting this stuff anyway?
15. Butt blaster hot sauce
16. I would not want to be inside a metal suite for that…
17. I don’t think I would ever buy this….I don’t ever want to have that feeling….
These are absolutely hilarious! I don’t know how some of these names made it to the shelf, but these funny hot sauce names will definitely get the customer’s attention. That’s the half the battle in a saturated market place isn’t it? Simply getting the customer to notice your product. It seems the more outlandish the name in the hot sauce industry, the better.