There is a quote by Benjamin Franklin that states, “An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.” I think Franklin couldn’t be more true with that saying. I am a firm believer that knowledge is power, the more you know the better off you are. Sometimes learning facts about things and people from around the world can get your brain going. It works through the brain and I truly believe it is healthy to learn more, even if they are pretty useless facts. The following facts you probably don’t know, and some might even classify them as pointless. But regardless, facts are facts and it is always fun and exciting to learn something new. Let’s see how many of the below facts you actually knew.
1. It’s all about the $.
2. Well, that is odd.
3. Seems appropriate to me.
4. That is pretty sad actually.
5. I never knew that before.
6. Proof that we can overcome any obstacle.
7. Yes, he sounds like a creepy ghost to me too.
Poor guy, but what an incredible fighter he is.
9. Woah, he knows how to fight for his life.
10. Chuck Norris… enough said.
11. Interesting! What are they using it for?
12. Most people wouldn’t do that.
14. Makes perfect sense to me.
15. Arnold is a smart man.
16. Ouch, Justin is not as loved as he thinks.
17. They knew they had a star among them.
That’s just nasty.
19. What an incredibly selfless soldier.
20. I guess that’s one way to survive.
21. That’s fascinating.
23. Now I want to go play Duck Hunt.
24. Did you know that fact?
25. That’s a very painful accident.
26. Awe, bats love each other.
27. That is extremely fascinating.
Although funny, I feel bad for Anna.
29. I don’t think I would fly again.
30. That is very interesting.
It is amazing how many of these incredible facts most people never knew. I know, at least for me, I learned a lot after reading these facts. Again, I do believe knowledge is an incredible thing to have and it is important to continue to learn through out life. How many of these facts did you actually know? Were any of them surprising to you?