Have you ever had one of those days where nothing seems to be going your way? That everything you touch breaks or goes wrong in some way? The saying “When it rains it pours” seems to hold true. You can never just have one thing go wrong, everything has to go wrong. But there is another saying that holds true. “Misery loves company.” Nothing can put your troubles in perspective quite like seeing others who have it worse than you do. And there is something about seeing other people’s bad luck that can lift your up and brighten your own day. Well, if you are having a bad day, I’m here to cheer you up! These 31 people are having a worse day than you!
1. Not a good start to your day.
2. At least the paint will match her outfit…
3. On a positive note… they weren’t stuck upside down
4. Teaches you to not go head first through anything… always lead with your hands or your feet!
5. A hippo can run 19 mph on land and they kill nearly 3,000 people each year.
6. Maybe he didn’t see the watch for deer sign.
7. The cement truck couldn’t hold it in any longer!
8. Of all the places to park, you choose the sink-hole!
9. Not the best time or place to trip!
10. Did he forget he wasn’t driving a truck?
11. I hear white interior is all the rage nowadays! At least thats what they can tell their passengers.
12. I’m sure this car owner wasn’t thrilled the bees decided to take over his car.
13. I wonder who’s day is worse. The car owner or the garage employee or garage owner?
14. At this point in time you just sit down and watch the cars sink, like the feeling in the pit of your stomach thinking about telling your boss and the owners of the cars.
15. They aren’t called jumping cholla for nothing! He must be a non-native to desert living. I’m from Arizona and they teach us young to watch out for these when hiking in the desert!
16. I’d say the deceased probably thought her day couldn’t get any worse…. she was wrong! And the driver’s day isn’t going as he thought either.
17. This most likely ruined several people’s days, However, they are lucky it mostly stayed in the parking log, although I bet the driver of the pickup wish he would have parked on the opposite side.
18. I hate when paint spontaneously explodes in the back of your car.
19. Just act like nothing is out of the ordinary and maybe no body will notice.
20. Not the best way to clean your car. They usually don’t require baths.
21. Yup. It’s the stupidest way I’ve ever seen!
22. What’s the response time for locksmiths?
23. What would make it even worse is if the person who snapped this photo then stole the phone while the guy on the pot could do nothing about it.
24. I have a feeling he’s not going to make it.
25. I seriously doubt that is dry erase marker. It’s not like this desktop cost them thousands of dollars or anything…
26. Sleeping on a pull out couch is bad enough but then this happens.
27. Think you’re next? WRONG!
28. Want a little pepper on your pizza? Have a lot!
29. It was going to be a good day until life happened.
30. Let’s hope she left him and is crying with joy. I doubt that’s the case, but it’s nice to hope.
31. Physics is pretty important and here’s proof.
After seeing these 31 examples of how bad someone’s day really can be, hopefully you are finding out that a stubbed toe or a fender bender really isn’t that big of a deal. You just need to look at things from a different perspective and realize that things can always be worse than they are which leaves room to be grateful for what you have. The best way to counter the bad is to see the humor and laugh at things you can’t change. Attitude can go a long way to making a bad day better!