Photobombers are typically attention-seeking, inconsiderate people who cause frustration and anger with the true subjects of the photo. Of course, fortune and fame completely change the name of the game. These celebrities, accidental mishaps, and intentionally hilarious photobombs will have you wishing that you were one of the lucky ones pictured in a famous photobomb.
1. How lucky do you have to be to take a pic with Phil Dunphy and get photobombed by Walter White?
2. Boys please! Only one person at a time crudely posing with our nation’s greatest phallic symbol.
3. This photo is gonna be YUGE.
4. Totally unintentional wedding crasher. The look of shock on his face is funny. You can tell he feels terrible.
5. Where’s Johnny? There he is. Johnny Depp is playing games hiding behind Tim Burton.
6. This is straight out of a horror movie. Everything seems normal until you see the creepy dead girl hanging around outside the window.
7. Wedding Photobomb. “Oh no. I think we’re in their picture. It’s okay, just act natural. That’s it!”
8. Server Junk Punch. Just a happy couple getting their picture taken, until some kid decides to high-five the server in the privates.
9. This little girl is definitely not thrilled! She’ll look back and wish she hadn’t thrown a fit.
10. The janitor from Scrubs, Neil Flynn, is not impressed. Maybe it’s because no one wanted a picture with him.
11. Killer Clowns. This photo is the thing nightmares are made of. Now I have another reason to fear vans.
12. I am Ironman. Robert Downey, Jr. shows us his derp face while photobombing a young fan.
13. Grandma Counts Stoners. Maybe she’s throwing up the deuces, or some other gang sign that’s only known to her geriatric posse.
14. Chicken Head’s Be Like… I know you ain’t lookin’ at that alpaca over there.
15. Booth Creeper. It’s a sad day when a self-respecting young lady can no longer take a breakfast diner selfie without some guy dropping the photobomb.
16. Zach Braff Bomb. Hey buddy. Don’t let your new wife see Zach or you might be looking at a runaway bride.
17. Who Pooped? My guess is that it was the pug with a guilty conscience.
18. Don’t worry George, we haven’t forgotten you. Your work on the Ocean’s films will live on forever.
19. Neil Patrick Harris Doesn’t Photobomb. He’s just in the background as this John Legend & Chrissy Teigen photobombs him. Like the tale of the famous cow. Legen-dairy.
20. You may be able to create a cool light photo, but this guy can photobomb you with his light, uh, saber?
21. Rent-A-Bomb. That police officer probably thought he was SOOOO funny! Luckily they can crop him out easily.
22. Michael Cera. This guy’s so awkward that I’m not entirely sure this girl’s going to be happy about the addition to her selfie. Only jokes, Michael. You’re a pretty funny guy, and I’m not just saying that cause you’re loaded.
23. I’m sorry, but the guy on the stairs is just a little too creepy to be trying for a photobomb.
24. Seal Bombs Penguins. I choose to believe that this curious little seal unintentionally added extra cuteness to this photo.
25. Dustin Hoffman and Jack Black photobomb Angelina Jolie. This one looks like the two faces that men pull when they hear the dreaded words, “I’m Pregnant.”
26. Parachuter Fly By. I think this is less of a photobomb and more of an opportunity for this parachutist to get a closer look at the hottie. Well played flying man. Well played.
27. Mets, Jets, Banana Phone. And the reporter seems upset. “Oooh, why didn’t I get a banana?”
28. He promised he’d propose under a full moon. I don’t believe this is quite what she had in mind.
29. Age Before Beauty. In this case, I believe there is a whole lot of beauty before this father time photobomb.
30. They’re always trying to steal the limelight and screw up our Christmas photos.
31. Misunderstood Stingray. Come on ladies, I just wanna cuddle.
32. Daddy, get in the house. What’s the matter fellas, don’t cha wanna date ma daughter?
33. Who wears it better? David Robinson’s been upset the whole game because he’s wearing the same outfit as the lady in front of him.
Photobombing has become such a trendy pastime. I attribute that to the ease of photography with everyone having a camera on hand at any given moment. Now when you can find intentional photobombing on actual film photographs, that is when you’ve found a real gem. They had no idea when the photo was taken; they had to wait until they paid to have their film developed. That is when they got a fun little surprise.