Whenever there is an old picture album laying around, I can’t help but pick it up and flip through it. Especially when that photo album has pictures from the early 1900s up through the 1960s or so. You can learn so much about life just by looking through old photographs, but what happens when these photographs are actually photos featuring famous people that you have definitely heard mentioned before. Well these 50 past photos reveal sides of famous people that most people have never seen before. I’m sure more than a few of these will surprise you and some might even make you laugh. Enjoy!
1. William Harley and Arthur Davidson (Harley Davidson), 1914
2. Bill Gates getting arrested for driving without a license, 1977
3. The Beatles during their very famous photo shoot.
4. The first car factory in the U.S. – Ford Inc, 1926
5. Robin Williams as a cheerleader, 1980
7. Camp Nou Stadium in Barcelona, 1925
8. A boxing match in Yankee Stadium, 1923
10. Albert Einstein and some furry shoes.
11. John F. Kennedy comforting Marilyn Monroe.
12. Osama Bin Laden showing off his judo black belt.
13. A child with artificial legs, 1898
14. The Statue of Liberty before being shipped to America
15. The filming of Batman, 1966
17. Jimi Hendrix and Mick Jagger, 1969
18. Martin Luther King and Marlon Brando
19. Charlie Chaplin and Albert Einstein
20. Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee
21. Steve Jobs and Bill Gates
23. The first computer in England, 1950
24. The marathon at the first summer Olympics in Athens, Greece 1896
25. Golden Gate Bridge construction. San Francisco, 1937
26. Fidel Castro and Malcolm X, 1960
27. A very young Johnny Depp
28. Muhammad Ali trying to save a man from committing suicide
30. The Beatles’ last performance
31. Kobe Bryant when he was only 18 years old, 1996
32. Bob Marley playing with a soccer ball
33. Maradona, Pele, and Micheal Platini, 1988
34. A computer ad from the 1980’s
36. President Bush receiving the 9/11 news
37. Jack laughing about a newspaper article about himself
39. Che Guevara and Fidel Castro, 1965
40. Mount Rushmore under construction, 1939
41. Playing golf on the top of a skyscraper under construction, 1932
43. Eiffel Tower under construction, 1880’s
44. New York Parking System, 1930
45. A one wheel vehicle in Italia, 1931
46. Barack Obama as a teenager
47. Jimi Hendrix’s last concert, 1970
48. Queenie, the first skiing elephant, 1950
49. Kurt Cobain’s mug shot
These photos really capture moments in time that can’t be replaced. These 50 past photos give you a glimpse into the lives of celebrities and life dating back to the 1800s. Some of these are so incredible that some people would want them framed in their homes. The picture of Muhammad Ali trying to save a person from committing suicide was definitely a moment that should have been caught on camera. Which one was your favorite?
Share These 50 Past Photos With Your Friends Below.