Taking a trip down memory lane can be exciting and fun. To remember a time that no longer exists, or even a time you might not have even been alive in, is always intriguing and exciting. Or have you ever been haunted by a picture of you when you were younger and horrified at the style? I remember seeing pictures and having mismatched socks, atrocious outfits, and what in the world was my mom thinking with hairdo? The 80’s were a time full of rock and roll, unique clothing, and who could forget, the enormous and out of this world hairstyles. Below are 25 unbelievable yet hilarious hairstyles that were once considered in style. Boy, am I glad times have changed and we no longer need a full bottle of hairspray to get ready.
1. Old school is right! How did she manage to keep her hair like that?
2. Can’t go wrong with a mullet and the big glasses.
3. All I have to say is WOW.
4. There is just so much wrong with this picture.
5. Even the mouth open pose doesn’t fix her crazy hair.
6. That is a lot of hair.
7. This is the best picture ever.
8. His hair couldn’t be more on point.
9. Let’s talk about the 80’s background too.
10. Big hair, don’t care.
11. What in the world?!
12. This picture is all sorts of amazing.
13. That is a lot of hairspray.
14. Bow tie, gold sparkles, and his instrument = Amazing.
15. I am sure he had the raddest hair in his day.
16. Couples who have big hair together, stay together.
17. Definition of a true bowl cut.
18. What happened here?
19. Turtle necks and big hair is the definition of the 80’s.
20. I can’t tell if he just rolled out of bed or he styled his hair this way.
21. The bangs and shoulder pads make this photo epic.
22. Matching family photos with big hair are priceless.
23. Perfect prom date, even with his polka dot pants.
24. This hair required a lot of Aquanet.
25. No caption needed.
These photos prove how different the style was in the 80’s with their big hair. But let’s be honest here for a second, have you seen the way high schoolers dress these days? I think the 80’s are really trying to make a come back with the neon clothing, tall socks and sandals, and crazy haircuts. Do you have any embarrassing big hair photos?
Let’s just hope these styles never come back.