I miss the 90’s. I don’t know if it was just cause I was young and I didn’t care or because life was just more simple. Either way, let’s take a trip down memory lane back to the 90’s.
1. Scary Gusher Commercials
2. This map is all you ever needed.
3. Bum Scooters
4. Or a brand new set of wheels.
5. This slide was the best thing ever.
6. Or a box full of lazer guns
7. You HAD to have one of these for Halloween.
8. This was the best screen saver
9. These flyers. No words needed
10. How could you forget these?
11. This beautiful gem
12. Or a rainbow squishy ball
13. Street Sharks were amazzzzzing.
14. And this trio was the best.
15. And you can’t forget the team of appliances
16. Best day of your life.
17. Did you collect all of these too?
18. Or a bowl full of dinosaur eggs?
19. This delicious flavor.
21. Or a pocket pet
22. An entire class room with heads down and thumbs up
23. Or these amazing books.
24. Witch Hands
25. A new set of cards
26. Or a pair of these bad boys
27. Did you have any of these flying creatures?
28. I bet this was the first castle you owned
29. Do you remember this wait screen?
30. Or this start up screen?
31. This pet was a favorite for everyone
32. Or how could we forget the leaning tower of CHEEEESE.
33. The slimiest high five you will ever get.
34. The first text messages
35. Pierre Escargot in all of his glory.
36. Chatting with a robot
37. The first ever iPod
38. The most amazing toy ever.
39. This was art
40. This is how we made art on the computer
41. Every kid owned one of these
42. And it took work to get these spoons
43. Best happy meal toys
44. Hardest Mountain to Climb
45. And the hardest game to win
46. Choker Necklaces were in style
47. And breakfast was mini french toast
48. The most uncomfortable furniture that everyone had.
49. See Through Phones
50. And Orange VHS Tapes
Ah Memories! Doesn’t it make you miss some things in the 90s or are you greateful for new technology? Source
If you enjoyed our trip down memory lane, be sure to share it with your friends below.