The 90’s were one of the most unique times in history. A lot happened, and there are many things that were extremely popular that fell to the wayside when the new millennium hit. If you grew up in the 90’s though, you could never forget some of these things that just scream “90’s kids”. Get some nostalgia going with this list of popular 90’s things.
1. I had almost every single thing in this picture. Except for the haircut and No Fear apparel.
2. Oh Tamagotchi’s and Gigapets. Not many things symbolize the 90’s like those.
3. 16 magazine is where a lot of my friends got their posters of their favorite singers and teen actors. JT with corn rows….those were the days.
4. Those Nokia phones were like damn cinder blocks!
5. Kids today will never know the joys of the original Gameboy.
6. This is so true, and it’s maddening.
7. Good burn Stephanie Tanner, good burn.
8. This was my dad at Christmas.
9. I don’t care what anyone says, Urkel was the man back then and he’s still the man today.
10. The health decline that has happened since the 90’s really is astonishing.
11. This is exactly what happened to me…
12. Kids these days don’t know how good they have it.
13. Who remembers actually having to rewind stuff to watch it again?
14. The 90’s really was a crazy time for fashion.
15. How I long for this again…
16. After playing these at enough places, I actually got really good.
17. I still get freaked out when one of these passes me.
18. Kids today are so much harder to entertain.
19. Missing those toons in the morning was the worst feeling in the world. All your friends would be talking about what happened at school and you felt so left out.
20. I still have one of these sitting around somewhere.
21. I really do feel bad for you.
22. The struggle was real folks.
23. Our views on body image have certainly change over a short period of time.
24. This was a HUGE deal when it came out.
25. So many people wouldn’t have jobs because of the stuff we did.
26. If you didn’t know who the Spice Girls were, then you were living under a rock.
27. It really doesn’t feel like that long ago.
28. And to think, he’s done a lot worse to himself not that long ago.
29. The hair styles of the 90’s were some of the best things to come out of that decade.
30. One thing I don’t miss about the 90’s. I love my flat screen.
31. I will confess….I am guilty of this…
32. You have to find something to do while pooping. Otherwise it’s just time wasted.
33. You can’t just change up the rules like that.
Click The NEXT Button For More 90’s Nostalgia!