I love a person with a great sense of humor, and it’s even better when someone has a great sense of humor in the face of a tragedy. Losing a limb, whether leg, arm, finger, or combinations of the above, constitutes as a tragedy in my opinion. And I am super impressed by people who take what they are given, regardless of whether it was given through birth or by accident, and refuse to let it slow them down or hold them back. Here are 21 people who have an amazing sense of humor despite missing limbs, and I love them for it!
1. What’s even more amazing than his great sense of humor is the snow shark that he was able to build! I’m not a fan of snow but I find myself wishing for a big snow storm so I can try making one of my own.
2. This is great! However it makes me wonder what he did with his leg. When a limb is amputated, do you bury it or have it cremated so you can put it with the rest of you when the time comes?
3. I love how the majority of people don’t even notice this guy! I would be taking pictures after giving him a round of applause!
4. She has a LEGo leg! I’m sorry for trying to be funny and failing. However I think this lady is awesome, but her ankle looks a little weak.
5. It wasn’t until I was watching a show on TV about a pig farm and they were talking about pigs going to market that it clicked in my brain…the market the pigs go to was not a grocery store, but the meat market. Yeah, that only took me 31 years! I’m so smart! Like the meat market pigs, this little piggy won’t be coming back either!
6. His amputation scars made a perfect nose for this dolphin! When life hands you lemons…. He definitely took advantage of a less than ideal situation.
7. I would freak out if I came out to my car and saw this! Some people are just natural pranksters and this is the best!
8. It’s good to know that his legs still go together 😉
9. I’ve seen people try to dress up as the lamp from A Christmas Story with two legs, but they just can’t pull it off like this lady can! It makes me wonder how she plans to get around. She must be excellent at hopping!
10. His new prosthesis are anatomically correct and educational, if not entirely practical for walking purposes.
11. Now this guy obviously has a sense of humor, and must really enjoy thinking of great Halloween ideas. I like how the lampshade outfit lights up!
Click NEXT to see even more amputees with a sense of humor.
[button-red url=”/amputees-with-a-sense-of-humor/2/” ]NEXT[/button-red]