Being a parent is tough, there’s no denying that. It’s hard to know what your baby wants before they learn to talk. One of my biggest accomplishments to date as a parent was when I learned to swaddle a baby. The only reason I was able to master it was because of my love for burritos. And since then, someone was even clever enough to design a burrito blanket to take it to the next level.
Well, the days of turning your baby into a burrito is over thanks to these baby taco booties.
1. You can now buy ‘taco booties’ for your baby
2. And it’s pretty much what it sounds like – a taco bootie for your baby.
3. These taco booties are hand-crafted and hand-dyed and is much cuter than the burrito blanket.
4. So now you can take your love for tacos to the next level by showing off your baby’s feet.
5. Just when you thought tacos couldn’t get any better.
6. They are sold on Uncommon Goods for about $30.
7. Each pair is made from sheep’s wool so your young ones feet will be nice and cozy.
8. These baby taco booties will include all the best parts of a real taco like the cheese and lettuce.
9. Since each one is made my hand, each one is completely unique.
15. And it gets even better – you can also get this fiesta-inspired mobile to make your baby a full-blown taco expert.
More Info: uncommongoods
Now who’s ready for some tacos? I know I am!