Now this is most definitely going to make you feel old… Did you realize that today is the day that Marty and Doc came into the future! Yep. You heard that right! Today is the day Marty first lays his eyes on the year 2015. The Cubs win the World Series (which could actually happen this year). Fashions are completely out of whack. I’m still looking for my metal hate that Biff wore. Oh, I like everyone else in the world am still waiting for my damn hoverboard! In honor of this great day in movie history, take a look at what has become of some of the most iconic locations from the Back To The Future movies. These are sure to bring you some nostalgia.
1. Marty McFly skating in front of Doc Brown’s garage/ lab in 1985.
The site of Doc Brown’s garage/ lab in 2015.
2. Marty skating by Burger King in 1985.
That same Burger King in Burbank California, 2015.
3. The Streets of Hill Valley, 1985.
The Streets of Universal Studios, 2015.
4. Hill Valley High School.
Here’s the school under its real name, Whittier High School, in 2015.
5. Hill Valley High School entryway.
Whittier High School entryway.
6. Meeting up with Mr. Strickland in the high school hallway.
The same empty hallway in 2105.