There comes a time in every person’s life where you’ve finally decide that you’ve had enough. You can’t take anymore. You’re done. I wish that I could tell you that these are totally epic ways that someone decided to stick it to their boss. A final last hoorah as they stuck their finger in the air and walked out the door. Unfortunately, I’ve got no evidence to back that up. It’s a lot more likely that these builders are just complete idiots that suck at their job. Either way, these 29 photos are going to leave you wondering, “What in the world were these people thinking?”
1. I Am Going To Doubt This Was Properly Approved: Really, you’re going to encourage people to drive over the curbs and four-wheel their wheelchairs over to the sidewalk? That’s harsh, man.
2. Handicap Roller Coaster: Going down could be fun. Coming back up looks quite difficult though. Please keep your arms and legs inside the … WEEEE!!!!
3. Mini ATM: Apparently there are far too many over-privileged children in this neighborhood.
4. Giant ATM: They say the squeaky wheel gets the grease. Really? ONE giant makes a complaint and we all have to suffer.
5. Bathroom Door:
6. Killer Slide: There’s not even a little bit of understanding coming from me on this one. Is that Pennywise The Clown’s summer home or a magical portal to Disneyland.
7. Handicap Stairs: Come on, there’s only two, er three. I didn’t think it would be a big deal.
8. Double Dryer: One’s a ‘hair’ dryer, the other’s a ‘down there’ dryer. Like you’ve never accidentally splashed water on your pants while washing your hands.
9. Extreme Handicap Ramp: No, I’m not being insensitive and calling them extremely handicapped. I’m talking, like, extreme sports. They wanna get down the ramp really fast, grind the rail, maybe put a jump on the end and do a backflip.
10. Tiny Rail: Perhaps this is the stairway to the offices of the Lollipop Guild. There’s not really another explanation for a handrail six inches off the ground.
11. Best Seat In The House: Specially reserved for that girl in your life that hates the fact that you love sports. You don’t like sports, you don’t have to watch them. But you’re still coming with me.
12. Hydrant Rail: There’s a pyromaniac moonlighting as a hand rail installer somewhere in this city. Tricky fella.
13. Lazy Drain: Either the physics are broken or somebody just gets really excited about puddles. What do you mean, water won’t flow uphill and just jump in the drain? Weird!
14. Stumpy Seats: A quick trip stuck in this seat and you’ll never be complaining about your economy class airliner leg room again. Teaching people to be grateful up in here!
15. Dumb Elevator: Just give up. This stupid elevator doesn’t even know where it’s going.
16. Watch Your Step: Pardon me, that door is not going to work for us. We were thinking about putting some stairs here. So, if you could go ahead and move your door, that’d be great.
17. Extra Spacious Handicap Stall: Could someone get me the toilet paper, please?
18. Stairway to Nowhere: But the code said that there had to be a fire escape on the back of the building. I put the stairs on. My job here is done. The people are safe.
19. Door Stop: It’s a door stop. Kind of, but not really. Oh, the difference a couple of inches could have made.
20. 2nd Floor Garage Door: You never know when the Jetson’s are going to be moving in next door.
21. Railing Off The Stairs: Do you remember in high school when everyone just stood on the stairs talking? Well, now there is a designated area. This guy’s a problem solver.
22. Rail Bench: After a long walk on the beach, wouldn’t it be nice to park it on a bench and enjoy the sunset? Too bad. The city said we needed a hand rail here.
23. Mystery Balcony: Well, they didn’t want to pay for the balcony upgrade. If we put it in now, we can always add a door later. Good thinking!
24. Escalator Death Trap: I do believe this is how nightmares are made. As we speak, there’s someone with a mask and a machete coming up the escalator.
25. Unfixable Toilet: This builder has an immense amount of faith in this toilet. That or he didn’t quite think through the counter top placement.
26. Odd Parking Placement: They already get all the good parking spots, but this is ridiculous. How am I ever going to leave if someone is parked there?
27. Preposition Hall: Up, on, above, under, over or through. If you’d like to pass this, it’s what you must do.
28. Odd Clock: Don’t worry about that. I can fix it. Masking tape and a sharpie. It’ll be as good as new.
29. Where do you want the projector? You’re the boss, but I’m telling you this. You can have a projector or a fan. Not both.
I really hope all of these bad builders got fired. Some of these are absolutely ridiculous, like the toilet with the counter top right on top or the giant ATM. I sure hope they didn’t go to school to become a contractor. If so, they should ask for their money back.