We tend to forget how beautiful our Earth is when we are always staring at a computer or tv screen. These pictures show that you don’t need anything other than mother nature to produce some of the most beautiful sights you’ve ever seen. The photographs below look like they could have been plucked straight out of a calendar. They are breathtaking, gorgeous, and show you the true beauty that Mother Nature is really capable of. I want to visit every single one of these locations. With beautiful sights all around the world like the ones in these photos, my bucket list just got a little bit longer that’s for sure!
1. Autumn in the Swiss Alps
2. Maroon Bells in Aspen, Colorado
3. Mt. Thor in Baffin Island, Canada. Not only is this absolutely beautiful, it’s also the largest vertical drop on Earth at 4,101 feet!
4. Canyonlands, Utah
5. Thousand Islands Lake, China
6. Boulder, Colorado
7. Volcano in Ethiopia that is always active.
8. Hidden Beach in Kapaa, Hawaii
9. Volcano Eruption in Eyjafjallajökull, Iceland
10. The Giant’s Causeway in Northern Island. This is made up of about 40,000 basalt columns along the coast.
11. Dolomites, Italy
12. Mt. Fuji, Japan
13. Mount Kilimanjaro in Masai Mara, Kenya
14. Morondava, Madagascar
15. Glacier National Park, Montana
16. Dunes in Namibia
17. Glow Worm Cave in Waitamo, New Zealand
18. Mysterious Hallway in Oregon
19. Cueva Ventana, Puerto Rico
20. Lake Baikal, Russia
21. Isle of Skye, Scotland
22. Soca in Slovenia
23. Yosemite National Park
24. New Zealand
All images courtesy of Wikipedia.
These beautiful places make my imagination wander so much. I wonder about all the things I have left to do, and the places I have yet to see. Which locations have you added to your bucket list? If I could, I would want to visit every single one of these places! Life is short so get moving!