Who doesn’t love a fun DIY project? I know I do and these are just perfect for any yard. If you want an awesome yard full of originality and creativity, you may want to take note of these fun summer DIY projects. Be prepared for some very jealous neighbors though.
1. Take a look at this tutorial to upgrade lawn furniture that you already own like this old aluminum lawn chair.
2. An awesome hammock chair. You’ll need a porch, a hammock chair and plenty of time to sit back and relax. Instructions here.
3. Adorable “toadstools”. These are really easy. Just click here for some simple directions.
4. A “cool” rolling cooler. This one is super cheap and here’s how to make it.
5. A comfy recycled rug made ottoman. Directions here.
6. A useful terracotta table. This one’s easy, check it out here.
7. This cool wire table. It’s simple, take a look here.
8. A delicious pallet table. This one is one of my favorites. Here’s the tutorial.
9. How about this version with a built in cooler! Here’s how.
10. These cute chairs are pretty self explanatory. Just make sure you use a paint that is made specifically for plastic.
11. Take a look at this chic glass pallet table. View not included but here are the instructions.
12. I love this simple summer hammock. It’s pretty easy too. Take a look here.
13. Here’s an awesome two-tone version but this one requires a bit of time. Here’s how.
14. A beautiful bench made out of pallets. This one is pretty simple, take a look.
15. This cool concrete end table. Here’s how.
16. This whimsical stump table is very easy. Take a look here for instructions.
17. An adorable animal side table just requires a little paint. Take a look.
18. How about hand painted chair cushions? Simple, just a little fabric paint and some easy sewing.
19. Recycled tire table is cheap! Here’s directions.
20. Fun portable milk crate stools are easy to make. Here’s how.
21. Update your old patio table with these directions.
22. A dreamy day bed and here’s how.
23. You’ll need some power tools for this sweet birch lounger. Here are instructions.
24. Check out these fenced in log benches. Here’s how to make them.
25. A mouth watering outdoor rolling bar cart. Directions here.
26. What a cool crate bench. This one’s easy and here’s how.
27. Check out this concrete chair planter. Here’s how to make it yourself.
28. How about some sentimental side tables? Here’s how to make these.
29. Take an old rug you have, use masking tape and outdoor spray paint to update the old rug into a beautiful fun outdoor rug.
Well now I’m going to be busy for the next few weeks. These projects are too easy and fun not to do. Hopefully none of my neighbors see this post until after I’ve finished a few of these. Which one is your favorite?