Certain inventions and products that have been introduced to the world have been complete game changers! From the invention of the wheel or indoor plumbing to the internet or the smart phone. There are certain things that have changed the course of history and made our lives so much more convenient. Then there are those inventions that should probably be burned and never talked about again. Ones like the spray hair in a can or bottled water. How about MySpace? Well I came up with a list of 37 inventions I found on the Internet and these should probably be removed from history, never to be spoken about again. Although I’m not going to lie, some of these are simply brilliant and I would never admit it but I would happily use some of them. Take a look and you be the judge. Genius or terrible?
1. I pray that is for a runny nose and not what I think it is…. I’m sure it’s exactly what I think it is.
2. I don’t know how well it works but it is cool looking!
3. Tired of so many utensils when making spaghetti? Problem solved.
4. Seems like a lot more work than it’s worth. That being said, I’m doing this when I get home.
5. Funny, but don’t put these in the wrong way.
6. For the nutella addict.
7. I don’t see the point here.
8. I don’t think this one will take off.
9. One game and you wait for a breeze.
10. This… I completely approve of.
11. Great idea to have when your friends mooch all your food and beer.
12. Made for the skinniest people ever.
13. Looks like a good show.
14. Much fast, so furious! So ugly.
15. I guess this would be convenient when you have to pee.
16. It’s cute but I don’t understand why.
17. An overcomplicated knife.
18. Just about as convenient as, well, a scooter.
19. Your dog doesn’t need this. At all, ever.
20. Just wait until you get home. Because you look weird.
21. I need this in my life.
22. This too.
23. This would be fun…..once.
24. Sneaky sneaky. Go to a bar you drunk.
25. Looks awesome, probably works great. Two thumbs up for the gunstock camera stabilizer.
26. Trust me, you don’t need this. Eat sushi like the rest of us.
27. At least the kids will love it.
28. The point, none. The application, not much. Do I want to ride in it? Hell yes I do!
29. I see what you did there. Clever.
30. I have a feeling I would trip trying to avoid it.
31. Do you want to be hungry constantly?
32. Sir your phone is rattling.
33. “Shine bright like a diamond”
34. It’s like a blanket that you have to constantly adjust and zip up and down. Seems inconvenient and I still want it.
35. I couldn’t even tell you what this antique does.
36. Do you want to terrify your children?
37. This is necessary for everyone.
Now do you see what I mean? Some of these are completely pointless and useless however I feel like I must have them. Whats the worst invention or product that you’ve ever seen? Would you call these successful inventions or complete fails?
Share These Terribly Genius Inventions With Your Friends