Oh cats! They can be the most adorable pet you’ll ever own, but we’ve all seen cats that are too much to handle all of the time. They are hyper, mean, sneaky, and just plain crazy. I’ve owned a lot of cats throughout my life, and only half of them have been calm and somewhat normal. The other half would sit and wait for you to walk by before pouncing at your legs, causing you to trip, usually while carrying an armful of something. When you think about it, there is no possible way to train a cat. How they act is exactly how they want to act. We have no control over them ever. It’s basically a small lion or tiger roaming your house looking for the next thing to eat, snuggle, or attack. In case you’ve never had a cat or just need a quick reminder, here are 30 reasons why you should never turn your back on a cat.
1. A cat hanging in the cupboards. I’m not exactly sure how he’s balancing up there.
2. Hang on there little kitty!
3. I’m pretty sure this cat is waiting for the best time to pounce on this dog’s face.
4. Seems like the perfect hiding spot to me.
5. Help! I’ve fallen and I can’t get up.
6. It’d be hard to resist having a cat when this one has such beautiful eyes.
7. That fisherman put in a lot of hard work just so the cat could destroy his hard earned meal.
8. Pillow fight!
9. Karate Cat!
10. They’ll never see me here.
11. Any cat owner has definitely fought the battle of the Christmas tree with their cat.
12. Why do cats always go behind the TV, messing up all the cords?
13. Best hiding spot ever.
14. My cats love snuggling up on the kids’ beds while they are gone.
15. I wonder if the cat fur is as absorbent as Brawny paper towels.
16. How in the world did that cat get up there?
17. Just hanging out in the closet. Everything is fine here. Move along.
18. This may not fair well for the cat if someone decides to play a game of pool.
19. These three cats are waiting for the perfect time to attack their human.
20. I always wonder how cats get into these boxes without knocking everything over.
21. This would be a little freaky to walk into, especially if it was the middle of the night.
22. How is this cat holding on?
23. That cat showed this dog who was boss!
24. If I can’t see them, they can’t see me.
25. This one would be a little hard to see if you weren’t paying attention.
26. Well isn’t that just the perfect fit.
27. Taking cat yoga to a whole new level.
28. All I can think of with this picture is the Mission Impossible theme song.
29. Be careful what you throw away.
30. That cat is just hanging out doing some pull ups. No big deal.
These cats are a little bit out of control, but I do love having a cat around the house. They love to snuggle and they keep my feet warm when they sleep on my bed at night. When you live where there is a lot of open land, they come in handy a lot when catching mice and delivering them to your front door step as a present. Although, I’d prefer pretty much anything other than a dead mouse as a present.