Have you ever been out and about, and you come across a celebrity walking around just like you? You’re starstruck, nervous, and just so excited to take a picture with them. But then you realize after you posted the picture to social media, that it wasn’t the person you thought it was. These 19 confused people below are definitely wishing they could take back their pictures and they might think twice about getting so excited when they see someone just like everyone else. These people aren’t really who you’d call celebrities let alone celebrity look alikes.
1. That is definitely not 2Chainz.
2. Not Bill Murray. But if they ran into the actual Bill Murray, I’m sure he’d be okay with taking a picture with them.
3. Maybe if she wasn’t familiar with Childish Gambino at all, but they don’t really look alike other than the hair.
4. How confused are these people when they get asked by a stranger for a picture?
5. I can see why there was confusion with this one.
6. That’s not even close! But at least the real Dwight Howard stepped up and let her know she was lied to.
7. I can see a slight resemblance, but the fact that they did #truefan is pretty awesome.
8. Do they realize that Gandalf is a movie character, not a real person?
9. They may want to rethink getting day drunk and taking pictures with not so famous people.
10. Maybe he is his brother, but definitely not him.
11. Poor girl will probably never live this one down.
12. He probably should have listened to him when he said he wasn’t Joseph Gordon-Levitt.
13. I’m guessing this isn’t the only time he’s been mistaken for Macklemore, especially when you dress just like him.
14. Probably should have thought that tattoo through a little more.
15. I’m guessing they got a good laugh out of that one.
16. I wonder if these girls felt smart after they were told the truth.
17. Not even close!
18. That one is pretty terrible. They don’t even have a slight resemblance.
These guys thought they ran into Kanye West at a bar in Salt Lake City, Utah.
19. You guys may have had one beer too many…
These people are probably wishing they wouldn’t have posted this on the internet for the entire world to see. If you are going to take a picture with a celebrity, make sure it is actually the real celebrity and not someone that might resemble them if you squint really hard or drink too much. Some of these people should consider a career being celebrity look alikes though. They just need to make their appearances at the local bars.