We have shown some pretty unusual things here on BuzzNick. Some times they are crazy inventions, other times they are bizarre places around the world. How about a new twist? I absolutely love potato chips. They are seriously my biggest guilty pleasure. But I am a simple person who prefers the regular flavors. That is why when I saw this list of crazy potato chip flavors, it was hard for me to imagine that these really do exist around the world.
1. Milk Chocolate – I will admit, I think I could like these.
2. Creamy Garlic Caesar Flavor – EWW!
3. Borsch (beetroot soup) Flavor – Why, oh why would they choose this?
4. Grilled Cheese & Ketchup Sandwich – Why would anyone think this was good?
5. Chicken & Waffles Flavor – I have heard these were tasty.
6. Pigs In Blankets Flavor – Nope, doesn’t sound good.
7. Mint Mischief Flavor – Nothing about this sounds tasty.
8. Brie Flavor – That’s just wrong.
9. Cappuccino Flavor – Chips for breakfast!
10. Cinnamon & Sugar/White Chocolate Peppermint – Again, dessert on chips does not sound good.
11. Cinnamon Bun Flavor – Does not sound appealing.
12. Bacon Mac & Cheese – GROSS!
13. Blueberry Flavor – Just Not Feeling It!
14. Wasabi Ginger Flavor – Okay people! These are gross!
15. Butter Garlic Scallop Flavor – Who thought of this? Nasty!
16. Red Caviar (fish eggs) – This makes me want to vomit.
17. Octopus Flavor – This is just straight nasty!
18. Pepsi Flavor – Soda flavored chips, no thanks!
19. Pickle Flavor – Pickles do not belong on chips.
20. Avocado Salad Flavor – Who thought a salad flavor would be good on junk food?
21. Ham, Cheese, and Herbs – Might be okay.
22. Salmon Sushi – This is just all sorts of wrong.
23. Baked Bacon Cheese With Seaweed – No food from the sea please.
24. Kebab and Onion Flavor – Nasty!
25. Crispy Duck, Cajun Squirrel, Chili, etc. – None of these sound appetizing.
How many of these flavors have you actually tried? Or would try? I am sorry to say, but pretty much none of these sound appealing to me at all. What made these chip creators come up with these flavors?