We all know fast food is disgusting and bad for you. Countless studies have been done on just how terrible it is for your body, along with all of the gross stuff that happens to you when you eat it. We have all heard the horror stories that come out of fast food joints about food on the floor, old and dry food being served, and a general uncleanliness associated with fast food. A plethora of lawsuits have been brought against fast food restaurants stating they were the cause of a child’s obesity or that they’re just generally negligent to the public health. Some of these gross fast food facts though even had me, a McDonald’s worker in my high school days, vowing not to eat at some of these places. How some of these restaurants could serve these things the way they do is really astonishing, but sometimes it is delicious and satisfying though, right? Your dinner plans might change after reading about these disgusting fast food items.
1. I love going to baseball games, and that usually means a beer and a hotdog. I may be rethinking my food choice now.
2. I never worked up front in my time at McDonald’s but this doesn’t surprise me one bit.
3. This I can attest to. There is actually a time limit that chicken nuggets are supposed to be thrown away by, but it is rarely followed.
4. Taco Bell is a weakness of mine, so this is very disappointing.
5. I have never eaten Panera pasta, and now I have a reason to never try it.
6. This just looks disgusting. Never in a million years would I try this.
7. I would be seriously upset if someone did this to my coffee.
8. How bad does your chicken have to be that homeless shelters won’t even accept it?
9. Hours old eggs… Yum!
10. Dunkin’ Donuts is a favorite of many people. How unfortunate for them.
11. I’ve always felt theater food and drinks were such a rip off that I wouldn’t by them. Apparently I avoided eating trash bag popcorn as well.
12. I would have never thought to ask if the lemons were washed.
13. I just had one of these the other day. So gross!
14. Delicious pastries of deceit!
15. Don’t be that person.
16. But Slurpees are delicious.
17. I’m only eating salad I make at home from now on.
Talk about some gross fast food facts. Some of this stuff doesn’t even seem fit for people to eat, yet it is being served to us on a daily basis. It really goes to show you that you should really be educated and informed of what you are putting into your body. With more and more illness and diseases being linked to our diet, eating right is imperative for good health and longevity.