I don’t know about you, but I have such a love hate relationship with the popular site, Pinterest. My boards are full of dreamy homes, perfect yards, amazingly tasty looking foods, and images of how I wish my life was organized. I pin different images and ideas with high hopes that one day my life will be as perfect as those pictures appear. But let’s be honest, my life will never be as impeccable as theirs and I am totally fine with it. Is it just me, or do you look at some of those pins and wonder if these people do anything other than clean their already clean house, decorate their already perfectly decorated home, or bake like they have gone to culinary school for years learning how to bake? Have you ever seen a pin and thought to yourself, “I can do that” and then miserably failed at the task? I am very guilty of this. The following people make me feel better about my Pinterest fails too, thanks to their Disney cake fails.
1. What in the world is that?!
2. I think Tinkerbell had a little too much to drink last night.
3. This looks extremely unsafe for a child.
4. Nice try?
5. Aww, it’s Cinderella with Miss Piggy’s nose.
6. Not sure what her hair is trying to do here.
7. Looks good minus the random hand trying to strangle her.
8. So close, yet not quite.
9. Cinderella, I thought higher of you.
10. No Beauty here, just a beast.
[button-red url=”/disney-cake-fails/2/” ]MORE FAILS[/button-red]