There is no question that dogs are man’s best friend. Without a doubt, there is no other being in this world that lives to please us, love and be loved. Dogs are some of the smartest and most loyal creatures on this rock in space and we are so fortunate to have them by our side during our adventure through life. They are healers, they are lovers and they are teachers. Most importantly, they are our friends and make our lives much easier. With that being said most dogs love having a job to do. My little Australian Shepherd lives for any job that I give him and he is so good at whatever I ask of him. In return I do my best to give him the best life he can have. Well he is no different from most dogs out there but here are 40 dogs that actually have real jobs! They have advanced beyond their species and are now running the show. It is absolutely adorable so give it up for these 40 dogs with jobs below.
1. This is Finn who is a great bartender when he’s not helping his human with her vertigo.
2. Hello ma’am are you happy with your current service provider?
3. Harvey is looking his best for his first day on the job.
4. Security doggo on the clock in Shanghai
5. These dogs are working hard and going to be virtualized forever in “The Last Of Us 2”
6. Hello, welcome to the Hyatt. How can I help you today?
7. Jerry is a registered therapy dog. When she’s working, she’s all smiles.
8. This beautiful Bernese Mountain Dog visits with high school kids and teaches them how to science.
9. The newest employee at the local gym.
10. This dog has a good gig at the local print shop helping customers who need kisses.
11. Sammy is the official emotional support and greeter dog at the psychiatrist office. Licks and loves are his specialties.
12. This is the office manager keeping everyone in line.
13. This good girl works at the San Diego airport. She’s there to brighten your day and ease your travel anxiety.
14. This little mountain shredder helps people who suffer from epileptic seizures at the resort.
15. Sleeping on the job after a hard days work of course.
16. Meet the therapy dogs at the University of Utah health center.
17. This dog has his own business card and it’s cooler than any business card I will ever carry.
18. This is Aunt B, who has a very important job. She is a comfort dog at a funeral home and helps people who have lost their loved ones.
19. Biscuit is the best staff morale officer we’ve ever seen!
20. The bar I go to has a security guard who stays in one spot to welcome guests.
21. Hope gives kisses and candy to travelers at the airport on Valentine’s day.
22. Barney is an assistant and good boy at the post office in Drumshambo, Ireland.
23. This good boy helped me at the body shop today after an accident. Best customer service I’ve had in a while.
24. Rusty volunteers at the local hospital cheering up patients. He doesn’t leave home without his glasses and bandana.
25. This is Pickle, a BC search and rescue dog proudly posing with a shoe he found.
26. This is Oreo and he’s the greeter at our menswear store.
27. The Newest Employee at a funeral home. Meet Luna the sleepy therapy pup.
28. Uuno works very hard as a video game developer.
29. These puppers are in school for their new jobs!
30. This beautiful truffle hunter found 18 oz of white truffles today!
31. “My buddies dog is trained to dig up sea turtle nests so they can be safely incubated and set free after the hatch.”
32. This little mechanic isn’t worried about a little grease under the nails.
33. Jax is the official stamp licker at the local post office.
34. This honorable boy is here to help children testify in court.
35. Police puppy gearing up to serve and protect.
36. My local hardware store has a dog that follows you and takes your items to the counter for you.
37. This is Doug who works at the local veterinary office. The sign below is the best!
38. The flower shop assistant loves napping in the flowers.
39. Lifeguard doggos in Croatia.
40. Pilot is a pupper that scares away all the birds who might otherwise come in to contact with aircraft in Vancouver.
These good dogs are serving us better than most people I know. I love seeing working dogs. A dog wakes up to make us smile and feel loved. All they ask for is to be loved back. When you get home, hug your dog and let them know how lucky you are to have them in your life.