I recently heard a quote that said “Life is just better with a dog” and I couldn’t agree more with it. Dogs are typically a best friend when you are sad, a partner when you need some adventure, and they bring pure love and joy to your house. Some believe that dogs have unique instincts and can sense the mood you are in. I know when I have had a rough day, my dog is the first one to come and snuggle with me. Or even opposite, when the day couldn’t get any better he tends to be the first one at my side ready to play. Dogs really do brighten up the world we live in. With that being said, dogs also have indescribable personalities, leaving their owners scratching their heads and wondering where the odd behavior even initiated in the first place. Here are 11 dog shaming photographs that leave you smiling because the dogs are just too cute to get mad.
1. You can tell the one on the right looks like he is guilty.
2. Kids, don’t try this at home.
3. I guess that is one way to wake up in the morning.
4. I can see that.
5. I think Tulo has life figured out.
6. Cuteness overload.
7. At least he was trying to be not so needy.
8. The one on the right has the face of “I don’t know what you are talking about”.
9. And he is not one bit ashamed.
10. At least his brother forgave him.
11. Oh silly pugs LOL.
Although dogs might be our best friends, they sure do some awful things at times. At least they are cute and full of love. I know for me, regardless of their unexplainable minds I couldn’t imagine life without my dog.
Be Sure To Share These Hilarious Dog Shaming Photos With Your Friends Below.