Do you ever have a question pop into your head, but you are just too embarrassed to ask? Maybe it’s a question about bodily functions? Or why something works the way it does, but you are just too nervous to ask the question because you know you’ll get an embarrassing answer in return. Well then, you are in luck! We are here to help give you an answer to 12 embarrassing questions that you always wondered about but never wanted to ask. You can read the answers in the privacy of your own space. Don’t worry. We won’t judge you for wondering about these questions. Albert Einstein once said, “The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing.”
1. It’s actually a pretty easy explanation and not all that embarrassing. Coffee will cause a coordinated contraction and relaxation of the muscles in the large intestine , which in turn, makes you poop.
2. Have you ever noticed that your hair may have been a different color than it was when you were a kid? Well that’s because our hair does not actually contain color. Your hair color will vary depending on the amount of pigment secretion, explaining why your hair color will change from time to time. Maybe you had blonde hair as a baby, brown hair as a teenager, and when you hit 50, you go gray. Your body will eventually stop creating this hair pigment, which causes you to have gray hair. Every person is different, so that explains why some people go gray earlier than others.
3. This is a touchy subject in our household. Some say fart away, while others think you should go in an unoccupied room before releasing that gas. While holding in a fart won’t cause any long term damage, it could cause bloating or a stomach ache. In worse case scenarios, it could even cause hemorrhoids or a distended bowel. Even though all of that sounds miserable, it shouldn’t cause you any worry. Once you fall asleep, your body will take care of that extra gas and you’ll release it while you dream of sweet nothings.
4. For starters, this could be because alcohol is not good for you and you probably should not have drank that much in the first place. Even though it sounded like a great idea last night at the bar. When you are feeling hungover, basically your body is trying to recover from your shenanigans. When you drink more alcohol, you will find yourself peeing more. With more pee and less water, you’ll become dehydrated, hence that throbbing headache. But it doesn’t stop there. Alcohol will cause your body to slow down its digestion, so your body won’t empty itself at its normal rate. You’ll digest food slower, and that will increase the production of your stomach acids, leading to nausea. Part of that headache that you get too is because drinking too much alcohol will cause your blood vessels to dilate. Want an answer on how to get around a hangover? Drink less!
5. This is an embarrassing subject for most men, but a perfectly healthy male will experience ‘morning’ wood 3-5 times while sleeping. The medical term for this is nocturnal penile tumescence. The cause of morning wood is because your body is stretching out two areas that are almost sponge like, forming an erection.
6. It is confusing why men have nipples when they don’t necessarily serve an actual purpose. But did you know that embryos will start out as a female in the womb, until testosterone kicks in, basically changing the genetic makeup of the baby? But the nipples were already made, so they are there to stay.
[button-red url=”/embarrassing-answers/2/” ]MORE ANSWERS[/button-red]