There are some foods out there that I miss so much from my childhood. These extinct foods bring back memories that are both good and bad. They are good because they were very unusual at the time. But some left bad memories because they probably just weren’t a great idea from the beginning. Read below for a list of 25 extinct foods that you may or may not miss!
1. These were some of my favorite chips!- Discontinued mid-2000’s
2. These sound way better than regular Fig Newtons! – Discontinued without notice
3. So good and so missed! – Discontinued in 2006
4. Finally a caffeinated soda that wouldn’t stain if you spilled! – Discontinued in 1993
5. I’m guessing these were released because of Ghostbusters. They should bring them back for the 30 year anniversary! – Discontinued in 2011
6. Four Loco spells trouble! – Discontinued in 2014
7. These sound great. – Discontinued in 2006
8. I’ve seen gum like this in the stores nowadays. Maybe it’s time for a comeback. – Discontinued in the 1990s
9. It’s probably a good thing that this isn’t being made anymore. – Discontinued in 2006
10. I LOVED Orbitz! So sad when it went away. – Discontinued in 1997
11. Remember the first energy drink ever? Neither do I. – Discontinued in 1999
12. Well these were delicious! – Discontinued in the 1990s
13. This was a bad move! They should bring these back. – Discontinued in 2005
14. Even though this was very popular and made a comeback, they finally stopped manufacturing it. – Discontinued in 2004 & 2011
15. You can still find this in South Korea, but it’s no longer available in the USA. – Discontinued in 2007
16. According to Planters, these were discontinued for being “too delicious”. Sad!
17. Who doesn’t love peanut butter! – Discontinued in the 1990s
18. Another Pepsi favorite that was gone too soon! – Discontinued in 2004
19. With all the boring sodas on the market, they couldn’t keep around the fun ones like this! – Discontinued in 2005
20. I’m sad that the younger generation will never understand the joy of a true SqueezIt! – Discontinued in 2001
21. Oh the sweet sweet worlds of SuperSize It! – Discontinued in 2004
22. Due to popular demand, Coke has recently brought back this once extinct soda! Dreams do come true!
23. With all the crazy Oreos out there now, you’d think they would keep these as a staple, but nope! – Discontinued in 2007
24. Left without any warning.
25. Filled with magic and Nickelodeoncharacters. How could this go away?? – Discontinued in 2004
What are some of your favorite extinct foods? I wonder if you search the internet enough if you could find some of these so they could be shared with future generations.