I don’t know about you but I love learning simple ways to make our lives easier. Every time I see a new life hack I wonder why I never thought of that myself. They seem so easy and obvious that we wonder why we were doing it the hard way for so long. I’m assuming you love learning genius solutions to life’s simple problems as well since you are checking out this page. Here are 100 genius life hacks that can improve your life immensely. As my husband always says- work smart, not hard!
1. This is pretty cool, I just wish it didn’t take 2 years… I guess I’m not that patient. I like the quick results of doing the same thing with the roots off of your used green onions.
2. I love this idea! I love going to the beach and playing in the ocean but worry about my things walking away while I am trying to body surf.
3. Yes, I had to look up what a Marco Lens was in order to find out why this is cool… but now that I know what it is I might use this.
4. I love ideas of self contained meals, especially now that I have a toddler that demands that I feed her several times a day (that was supposed to be funny). I like that you don’t have to have two jars, one for dressing- this is great!
5. Personally I prefer flat, soft cookies, especially when they have been frozen, but this might come in handy if I run into someone who likes fluffy cookies.
6. I’m sure I won’t remember to do this until after I have already missed a high-five, but since I typically only high-five my 1 year old and she thinks it’s funny when I miss I think it’ll be okay.
7. Now THIS is something I will implement! I loved the taste of smoke meats.
8. I’m sure my husband and kids will appreciate knowing this trick. I used to shovel snow but then I learned it was easier for someone else to do it.
9. I’ve tried this before and I wasn’t able to get it to work. But maybe I did it wrong.
10. I thought my husband was brilliant when he did this a few weeks ago, but now I’m wondering if someone told him about this and he pulled it off as his own idea to impress me (it worked). You should pretend it was your idea too and impress people you live with.
Click The Button Below For More Genius Solutions!
[button-red url=”/genius-life-hacks/2/” ]CLICK HERE FOR MORE[/button-red]