There is not much stronger in this world than the bond and love a human and their dog have with each other. The purity, love and innocence is something that cannot be rivaled by much. When you find that dog that just knows you and makes you smile daily, you have come across something that everyone should experience in their lives at least once. A moment spent with your best friend is not a moment wasted. Well Japanese photographer Yasuto decided to capture the incredible bond that his grandmother has with her dog, a stunning Shiba Inu. The backdrops of Japan are stunning and make for some incredible photos. Take a look at the beautiful photos below.
1. Japanese photographer Yasuto noticed a very special bond between his grandmother and her dog and decided to capture it on film.
2. The photographer decided to capture them enjoying each others company during the different seasons.
3. He states that he regrets never taking photos of his grandfather before his passing which inspired him to capture more of his grandmother.
4. He says their bond is incredibly wholesome and should be captured and shared.
5. It is immediately apparent that these two are best friends and truly love each other’s company.
6. I’ve always been intrigued by Shiba Inu’s. They are such beautiful dogs who look like they are smarter than most creatures. It might be their adorable smirk.
7. The photographer did an amazing job capturing his grandmother’s playful spirit as well as her love for her best friend.
8. The backdrops provided in The Land of The Rising Sun are stunning and enhance the photos perfectly.
9. The colors are so vibrant and bright.
10. This Shiba is one lucky pup to have such a loving mother.
11. Its pretty obvious these two were made for each other.
12. The landscape in Japan is unbelievable.
13. This gorgeous Shiba is living its best life with the one it loves the most.
14. His coat matches the fall colors perfectly. Excellent job by this talented photographer.
15. It looks like they make time to be outside any chance they get.
16. And this happy pup is loving every minute of it.
17. “Yes mom, I need scratches.”
18. I understand why they call it “The Land Of The Rising Sun”.
19. Does this dog look like the softest dog in the world or what?
20. The Shiba Inu was originally bread for hunting and is one of 6 breeds of dogs native to Japan.
21. They are very capable in mountainous terrain and known for their bold, good nature.
22. They say a Shiba is one of the most loyal and dedicated dog breeds in the world. These photos solidify that statement.
23. In 1954 an armed service family brought the first Shiba Inu to the U.S. and there wasn’t a recorded litter in the U.S. until 1979.
24. The bond between a dog and it’s person is unlike anything else in the world.
25. There is not much in our lives more pure or beautiful.
26. Every day is a good day when you have a furry, four-legged friend by your side.
27. No matter what their human is doing, they just want to be a part of it.
28. If dogs could only talk.
29. They say everything they need to with their love and affection.