Are you having a bad day? Maybe life just seems to be pouring down bad things on you. Or maybe it has been a rough week? Whatever the case is, I guarantee you these photos and random facts will put a smile on your face. And sometimes a smile is all you need to turn your day around. Remember the things that are important and keep your chin up. Life’s good!
1. This orangutan is best friends with this dog.
2. The Beatles used the word “love” 613 times in their songs.
3. Worms communicate with each other by snuggling…. awe.
4. There once was a monkey that was convicted for smoking.
5. When squirrels forget where they put their acorns it causes thousands of new trees every single year… well thank you Mr. Squirrel.
6. In 1957, this was a story in the BBC. It caused such an uproar, thousands of people were calling the station and news asking where they can get a spaghetti tree.
7. Alexander Bell, the inventor of the telephone, wanted people to answer it by saying “Ahoy”.
8. Turtles breathe through their butt.
9. According to some scientists cows have best friends and become depressed when they are not with each other.
10. Did you know that a chemical is released when people cuddle called Oxytocin which helps heal wounds?
11. The Space Jam website has not been updated since 1996… go ahead and look for yourself.
12. A baby pufflin is calling a puffling
13. And a pufflin mates for life… so cute.
When you were born, for a split second you were the youngest person on the planet. Let that one sink in.
15. Did you know a group of ferrets is actually called a business of ferrets?
16. Also, a group of pugs is known as a grumble.
17. And a group of flamingos is called a flamboyance.
18. Try this.. if you fake laugh for long enough it will actually make you laugh hystarically.
19. Gene Cernan, the last man to walk on the moon, carved his daughters initials on the moon. They will probably be there for thousands of years too.
20. In Sweden there is an event known as Kaninhopping. It is for bunny rabbit jumping.
21. Don’t worry, spiders cannot fly.
22. JD and Turk from Scrubs are best friends in real life too.
23. Charlie and the waitress from “It’s Always Sunny in Philidelphia”
are married in real life.
24. The voice of Spongebob and Plankton’s computer wife are married in real life.
25. Oh and my favorite, the voices of Mickey and Minnie Mouse are also married in real life.
26. There is a cat version of corgi and it is known as the munchkin cat.
27. And then there is this awkward family Christmas photo.
28. Think about this one, blind people smile despite having never seen anyone smile before. Its a natural human reaction and I love it.
29. Did you know Norway once knighted a Penguin?
30. And lastly, did you know otters hold hands when they sleep so they don’t drift apart?
Okay admit it, one of these 30 things had to have put a smile on your face. Forget about whatever it was that you were going through for a minute and smile. Forcing yourself to smile can actually boost your mood. Psychologists have proven that even if you’re in bad mood, you can instantly better your mood by forcing yourself to smile. It boosts your immune system: Smiling really can improve your physical health, too. Your body is more relaxed when you smile, which contributes to good health and a stronger immune system.