These houses are a little bit of a Cinderella story. I doubt they had a fairy godmother. It was probably something more along the lines of their owners having a fat bank roll. Whatever the back story is, they are proof that you can take a whole lot of nothing, and turn it in to something amazing! In fact, if one of these houses was on your street and you went on an extended trip, you might come back thinking you took a wrong turn somewhere. That is how different they look! The value of these homes definitely skyrocketed after these remodels. And I bet they had all the neighbors talking.
1. Is that even the same house? Yes, yes it is!
2. Simply amazing!
3. This one I am a little iffy on. It would have to have been a few years later, because the tree grew a lot.
4. They added on a whole lot of wow!
5. It’s so hard to believe these are the same houses!
6. Another great one!
7. They made this one very quaint.
8. It’s not just the homes that have been upgraded beautifully, but the landscapes too.
9. Much brighter and cleaner!
10. The white picket fence is the perfect touch!
All images courtesy of Reddit.
People are always looking for ways to make their homes look more attractive. According to a recent survey, people are fixing up certain areas of their homes more than others. According to The National Association of Home Builders, who surveyed a panel of approximately 2,000 professional remodelers across the country on which home renovation projects were most popular by their customers, bathroom remodeling, at a staggering 78 percent, was the most requested home renovation. Other popular projects included kitchen remodeling, window and door replacements, and property damage repair. Can you guess where whole house remodeling was on the list? Number 5. It is a pretty large undertaking, so 35% of remodels encompassing the entire home is pretty surprising. Now that you have seen what people with the money to remodel can do, check out what one man did to his house when he wasn’t able to afford to remodel his home.