The saying goes, if you love what you do then you will never work a day in your life. These poor people definitely work every day of their lives. I wonder how they got roped into doing horrible jobs. If anything I guess we should tip our hats to them. I mean, someone has to do the unglamorous and disgusting jobs. The TV series Dirty Jobs on the Discovery Channel ran for 8 seasons. The host, Mike Rowe, would go perform jobs that were difficult and disgusting, to say the least. It was cancelled after the 8th season. Mike Rowe went on to host a show called Somebody’s Gotta Do It, that is pretty much the same thing on a different network. I think part of why it was so popular is that it makes us all feel a little bit better about our own jobs.
1. Someone has to feed it, right?
2. He is a pretty, pretty princess!
3. That is probably great birth control.
4. I wonder if anyone has asked to milk him.
5. How sad and lonely.
6. “Shitters full!”
7. I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream?
8. He gets to be upside down in a tight space? Lucky!
9. That poor, poor man.
10. Alright then.
11. This is one is my worst nightmares.
12. Uncomfortable to say the least.
13. I bet it is nice and hot in that Slurpee suit.
14. Right now he is probably wondering where he went wrong in life.
16. That can’t be fun. How do they decide who goes in and who stays out?
17. I wonder if they love the movie Frozen.
Next time you are feeling a little down about your job, think back to this. When you are thinking wow, my boss wants me to do such and such and it is total BS, think back to the man who has to hold a bucket under an elephant’s butt while he poops. That might put things into perspective for you. Now that you have seen these disgusting jobs, go here and check out some of the most awesome jobs ever.