Do you ever feel a little bit of shame when you realize you may be absorbing obsessive compulsive traits? Do you find that random, small things just make you fly off the handle for no reason? There are so many things in the world today that are going to raise your blood pressure and kill you early. If any of these things make you so angry you want to drop kick a kitten, take a deep breath and relax. Try to smile and laugh a little at the ridiculousness that is your anger issue. I used to have anger issues and every little thing seemed to set me off. Really, what good does getting angry accomplish? What I learned was a simple way to make life a little more enjoyable. STOP, raise your eyebrow, shake your head, and laugh it off. If you can find the humor in every situation, life becomes amazing. Try it out!
1. Holey Bread: On the up side, you could always cram that gaping hole full of Nutella for some extra chocolatey goodness.
2. Bad Parking: I understand that you think you’ve got a pretty sweet ride, but you’re parking where I’m supposed to drive. The lines aren’t just a suggestion.
3. Crooked Toilet Seat: Go home crapper lid.
4. Eraser Fail: You had one job, ERASE. My frugality should not come into question when I finally make a mistake and find myself in need of your sole function.
5. How NOT To Eat a Kit-Kat: Some things are so common sense that they don’t require an instruction manual.
6. Hard Sugar: Someone put the sugar spoon back in the bowl wet and now you get to wonder if the liquid was their saliva or the coffee.
7. Hole Punch Fail: If you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself.
8. Huge Avocado Pit: One of life’s disappointing gambles. But what are you going to do? Yell at nature?
9. Lazy Trash: Thank you for taking the time to walk over to the trash can. Six inches lower and you could have actually placed drinks and chips INSIDE the receptacle.
10. Light Switch Fail: Theoretically, all light switches should be down to signal that they are off. Thank you, master electrician.
11. Toilet Paper’s Too Far Away: This is not the time that I want to ask for help. Is this a bathroom built for the tallest man in the world?
12. Misplaced Masonry: So, that little plus sign in the middle that looks like a cross hair – That doesn’t look like a good spot to cut? Come on.
13. Move Your I-Pad: I can appreciate the fact that you got here early for the good seat, but the rest of us would like to see the show too.
14. Non-Stick Frying Pan: Um, is there someone I can talk to in the customer service department? I think this is blatantly misleading false advertising.
15. Drinking Fountain Water Pressure: I’m no germaphobe, but how many nasty mouths have been on that spigot? I
16. Not Spreadable: All I wanted was a nice even spread of butter on my bread. Why is that too much to ask?
17. Packaging Fail: As inconvenient as it may be, this is still much less of a problem than those impenetrable plastic cases that require a hacksaw and a blow torch.
18. Paper Towel: Grab with both hands and pull. Yup, did that. What seems to be the problem here?
19. Chocolate Doughnut: Well, I wanted the chocolate frosting.
20. Short Sink Faucet: I think the whole point of washing your hands is to make sure they’re clean. Washing your hands shouldn’t consist of having to rub the sink.
21. Sidewalk Fail: You pulled it up, why can’t you just put it back in the same spot facing the same direction?
22. Small Car Parking: A little courtesy goes a long way here people. If you have a tiny half car, don’t pull all the way up. All you’re doing is getting our hopes up that we found a primo parking spot.
23. Toilet Paper Come Apart: What is this glue made of that makes it impossible to unravel? It sometimes seems like the makers of the Rubik’s cube are trying to break into the toilet paper industry.
24. Play In Real Life: Video games are ruining our children. Pick up the ball and throw it down the lane. It’s like the best 3d bowling game you’ll ever experience.
25. Wet Eating Utensil: That tragic moment when the utensil you still need to use slides into the slop on your plate. Bad day.
26. Wet Sweater: Washing your hands is a good thing, but somehow you’re punished for it. Now you get to walk around with sopping sleeves for the next couple hours.
27. Trapper Keeper Fail: A little durability would go a long way in the functionality of this product.
I can definitely see how some of these would ruin your day, but at the same time you just have to take whatever is thrown at you, and make the situation as better if possible. You can get mad about things or you can decide to make light of the situation. At the end of the day, it’s completely up to you.