The following 21 people not only make me feel better about myself, but they make my day seem just a little bit better too. Why does it feel good to watch other people’s fumbles? Could it be as simple as the saying ‘laughter is the best medicine’? We know that when we laugh it releases neurotransmitters called endorphins. Why is that a good thing? Endorphins make us feel happier and less stressed. While the release of endorphins is increased, the stress hormone cortisol is reduced. Cortisol is more active when we feel stressed or anxious and contributes to the unpleasant feelings we experience, and by lowering it we can reduce these negative feelings. So don’t feel bad, go ahead and have a laugh at these. It’s good for you.
1. The person on the other end of the line should feel pretty special. He REALLY wants to talk to them.
2. She obviously has a firm grasp on how technology works.
3. Something is weird but I can’t quite put my finger on it.
4. Dear Sir – I like your style!
5. So much going on in this picture.
6. Maybe it’s a harmonica disguised as a gun.
7. That could not be more perfect.
8. He knows his faults and is okay with it.
9. They might need a new manager.
10. Yes please!
11. How did every single employee miss this?
12. This is one of those places where you get a bathroom show while you wait for your doctor.
13. Beaten by a shark, OH YEAH!
14. One of these is a stone cold killer, I’ll let you decide which one.
15. The Cookie Monster of rivers.
16. Some people would think that is a pretty good deal for a clean cooch.
17. He is just doing what the rest of us did as soon as we looked at the picture.
18. I kind of thought this was a joke. Then I found it for sale.
19. How lucky for Mrs. Caterpillar.
20. How long do you think it took until someone broke it?
21. I don’t even know where to start with this one.
Did any of these pictures make you laugh, put a smile on your face, or make your day at least just a little bit better? I hope it did. If not, here are some other tips for improving your day. Pet an animal, go for a walk, listen to some great music, eat some chocolate, or meditate. I always like to watch a funny video or two. You can also go here and check out these 24 people that have the worst haircuts imaginable.