Be prepared: I am about to turn your world upside down! Have you ever absolutely known something to be true just to find out that you have been wrong your entire life? It’s like finding out there is no Santa Claus after years of writing him letters and being blackmailed into being good in exchange for presents. Sometimes I wish I could go back to the fanciful days where I believed a man flew around the world delivering presents to all the good boys and girls but once your beliefs are crushed, there is no going back. Similarly, here are 50 things that you knew to be true, but you are about to find out that everything you know is a big lie.
1. LIE: Serving Size is 11 Chips. TRUTH: Really? When has anyone ever stopped at the 11th chip?
2. LIE: Foot long sub sandwich TRUTH: 11 inches. Where is my missing inch Subway?! I bet a guy measured it.
3. LIE: Department stores have nice and neat stacks of towels TRUTH: It’s foam covered in swatches of towel material. What If I wanted to buy 25 bath towels?
4. LIE: Department stores with nice, neat stacks of jeans TRUTH: They lie in this department too!
5. LIE: Jack sacrificed his life for Rose because there was no room on the raft. TRUTH: Rose killed Jack because she didn’t feel like scooting over.
6. LIE Captain Crunch. TRUTH: Commander Crunch! I wonder if he even earned those stripes.
7. LIE: ‘The Carlton’ was created by Alfonzo when filming Fresh Prince of Bel Air. TRUTH: It should be called ‘The Courtney’!
8. LIE: Cup O’ Noodle? TRUTH: Half Cup O’ Noodle!
9. LIE: Tear Free Shampoo. TRUTH: Make You Cry, Tangle Free Shampoo!
10. LIE: Wearing ear buds with cord straight down. TRUTH: The cord should be coming straight up and wrap around your ear
Click The Button Below To See More Lies You Have Been Told.
[button-red url=”/lies-you-have-been-told/2/” ]CLICK FOR MORE[/button-red]