As men, there are certain expectations we must live up to. Our fathers and role models usually do the best they can to prepare us to be men, but there are some things that they just can’t teach us. Some things we just have to learn over time as we mature throughout life. Well not anymore, we have here a comprehensive list of everything you need to become the man you want. From tying a tie to bear attacks, we got all the bases covered when it comes to being a man. Check out these manswers every guy should know!
1. As men, we should be outdoors exploring places like bear country. If you are unable to scare away a bear with your pure manliness alone follow these tips.
2. Some ladies might think this is old-fashioned, but the majority will mentally take note of your politeness.
3. Men build stuff, and you can’t build stuff right if you don’t know the proper equipment to use. Knowing the different types of screws can make any project much easier.
4. I’ve never played this game before, but this seems like some sound advice.
5. One of the most important lessons my dad taught me is how to grill a proper steak. It’s something I will take with me to my grave.
6. This seems suspicious, but avoiding backsplash is problem all men can relate too.
7. I don’t drink wine, but a lot of people do. So knowing what you’re talking about around a bunch of winos can be very helpful.