Little newborn animals are some of the cutest creatures out there. Especially when it comes to ones with fur like kittens, puppies, and of course, newborn rabbits. Their eyes are still closed, they sleep most of the day & night, and they can usually fit in the palm of your hand. Really, it doesn’t get much better than that, so soft and cuddly! Well this may be the most adorable article I’ve done in a long time. Recently, reddit user molele, posted 16 pictures showing the first 30 days of a newborn rabbit’s life, and they are just as cute as you would think they are. Check out these adorable pictures of this newborn rabbit, along with 16 facts about rabbits that you may not have known.
1. Did you know this? A baby rabbit is also called a kit. The female rabbit is called a doe and the male rabbit is called a buck, similar to deer. A large group of rabbits is called a herd.
2. Rabbits usually live up to 8 years, but if they are spayed/neutered they can actually live up to 10-12 years.
3. Bunnies have the inability to vomit, so when keeping them as a pet it’s very important to watch what they eat.
4. Rabbits are shown in the Chinese Zodiac. They represent graciousness, kindness, sensitivity, compassion, tenderness, and elegance.
5. Even though rabbits aren’t the loudest animals, they do communicate vocally. If you hear a low humming while a rabbit is running around you, that’s their way of voicing their affection for you.
6. Rabbits love the company of other rabbits. And if they are kept as pets, they often don’t do well because they are missing the social interaction they need in order to be healthy.
7. On that note, if two rabbits are sitting next to each other, they will groom each other simultaneously.
8. Rabbits are herbivores, so they eat only grasses and other plants.
Click The Button Below To See More Newborn Rabbit Pictures.
[button-red url=”/newborn-rabbit/2/” ]CLICK FOR MORE[/button-red]