Continued From Page 2
22. Gigantic (March 9, 2018)- This will be a Disney’s take on the story of Jack And The Beanstalk. Everyone knows that Jack finds giants up in the sky. In this one however, he actually befriends a 60 foot tall, 11-year-old girl.
23. The Avengers Infinity War: Part 1 (May 4, 2018)- This will be the first part of a two-part film that will pit The Avengers against universal power Thanos. This is gonna be the climax of The Avengers saga. I’m like a little kid waiting for Christmas with this movie.
24. Untitled Star Wars Movie (May 25, 2018)- This untitled movie will be the prequel story to Han Solo. This should be a good one.
25. Toy Story 4 (June 15, 2018)- Yes, it’s finally happening. The 4th installment in the Toy Story saga will be a love story base around Woody and Bo-Peep.
26. Captain Marvel (July 6, 2018)- One of the most prominent female super heroes is getting her day on the big screen. Captain Marvel should be a great movie. Ronda Rousey may add to her list of accomplishments and play the lead!
27. X-Men: Inhumans (November 2, 2018)- Vin Diesel keeps hinting that he will be in this movie, but not much is known about the project. So we will just have to wait and see what happens with this one.
28. The Avengers Infinity War: Part II (May 3rd, 2019)- This will be the conclusion of Marvel’s 3 phase Avengers Universe. What happens with super hero movies after that remains to be seen. This is the franchise that started a lot of the momentum that has surrounded comic book movies. Hopefully it doesn’t go away.
29. The Incredibles 2 (June 21, 2019)- All that is really known is that a sequel is being made. Lots of people are very excited for this film though.
30. Star Wars Episode IX (Sometime in 2019)- Colin Trevorrow, who did Jurassic World, will be directing. That is pretty much all the
information available because Disney is keeping pretty much everything from the new Star Wars movies under lock and key (and threat of a lawsuit).
31. 4 Untitled Fairy Tale Movies (December 22, 2017, November 2, 2018, March 28, 2019, November 8, 2019)- These are 4 untitled fairy tale movies that will be released on these dates. Not much other than that is known.
Man, that is A LOT of information to keep track of. If you’re a movie buff like me however, knowing these dates is very helpful. It may even satisfy your curiosity for a while about information on these upcoming movies. I’m not a fan of many of the movies Disney makes anymore. I will be watching every Marvel movie, and Star Wars movie on opening day. There are plenty of good movies in here for the family as well. Hopefully there aren’t any disasters on the sets that hold back, or even end production all together.