With the introduction of smartphones into our every day lives, it’s no wonder why the popularity of photography has soared! We can share pictures of our day-to-day activities within seconds, rather than using actual film where you have to get it developed, then make extras if you want to share them with your friends and family. On Instagram alone, over 30 billion pictures are uploaded each year! Out of all of those pictures, there aren’t very many that could are perfectly timed. According to the internet a perfectly timed photo must have 2 of the 3 qualifications listed here: 1 – Perfect Place 2 – Perfect Timing 3 – Perfect Angle. Below is a list of some of the most perfectly timed photographs in the history of the internet! I cannot believe some of these aren’t photoshopped. Which ones are your favorite?
1. I kind of like the Olympic rings with an added sixth ring.
2. I hope nobody was inside of the Statue Of Liberty when this happened.
3. This would be so incredible.
4. Just plucking a plane out of the sky. No big deal here.
5. What are the odds of this happening?!?
6. It almost looks like this swimmer is stuck inside of a gelatinous bubble.
7. I thought this was an eyeball at first glance.
8. The timing really couldn’t have been any better with this picture.
9. I hope they got this on video camera because I’m sure she wasn’t very happy afterwards.
10. You get it, bird!
11. If he were to step off, where exactly would he end up? This looks like a cliff.
12. The beauty of Mother Nature.
13. This made me laugh out loud since I’m not a fan of their coffee.
14. Is that a mask? Nope! Just a perfectly timed photo.
15. He’s got the whole world, err….. moon, in his hands.
16. Are they planning on moving the Eiffel Tower?
17. He looks a little tired. I wonder if he got in trouble for this one?
18. What a great photo! This definitely looks like this insect is riding a bike. Don’t you think?
19. So that’s how clouds are made!
20. He’s a referee and a king!
21. Looks like this is the end.
22. This made my skin crawl.
23. That is pretty intense.
24. That plane makes the moon look so small.
25. He might regret having this picture taken.
26. Good thing he was wearing his helmet.
27. This had to have been planned. It’s just too perfect.
28. Wow, maybe they were headed to the ocean.
29. That is one fast eagle.
31. This really couldn’t have lined up any better.
32. Gives a new meaning to playing until the moon comes up.
33. I wonder if they had to sit there for a little while for this to line up just right.
34. 1…. 2…. 3…. JUMP!
35. It’s the headless gymnast!
36. I mustache you a question. Will you let me go please?
37. What is going on here???
38. Those would make some pretty fancy glasses.
39. It might be time to take some Bean-O before the game.
40. It’s a giant sand box.
41. I wonder if that surfer knew they were under the water. Who knows what else is under there?
42. This is a pretty amazing picture.
43. Here moon, it looks like you need a little help.
44. Is that the devil rising up?
45. Imagine seeing this in person.
46. And this ladybug is off to a new place. Maybe this is the ladybug version of a helicopter.
47. How about being photobombed by a squirrel?
48. This may be one of the prettiest places I’ve ever visited. This picture does not do it justice.
49. Is this choreographed flamingo outing?
50. Animals sure know how to display their love for each other.
These pictures are just so perfect. It really is hard to imagine that they didn’t use Photoshop. But these pictures are just perfectly timed photos. People will go their whole lifetime without getting a picture as perfect as these. Have you ever taken a perfectly timed picture?