The world has been shaming short people for far too long. For some reason it has been engrained into society that being taller is better. That is hardly the case. In fact the only argument that tall people have on why they prefer to be tall is so they can help short people grab things from the top shelf at a store. First off, store shelves are rarely that tall in the first place. Secondly, it is 2020, there are many technological advancements that can help with such a problem. You know, like a ladder or a step-stool. Being short isn’t all that bad. In fact, being short is pretty awesome and this short artist has come up with 15 illustrations on why being short is actually better than being tall. Take a look at these 15 illustrations by artist Brisa, who stands at only 5-feet-tall and if you’re tall, I’ll bet you’ll want to be short by the end of this blog.
1. No need to wear a helmet when walking into old house basements.
2. No bathtub in the world is designed for a tall person.
3. No need to limit yourself to an aisle or emergency seat.
4. Your feet will always enjoy your bed and being covered.
5. Also end of season sales usually have your size for really cheap.
6. Is anything better than a sweet forehead kiss?
7. Concerts, shows and movies were meant for you short stack.
9. Forever warm and snuggly.
10. Everything looks fuller and bigger while you still get to be petite.
11. Being short is good for the skin.
12. You can always go up! You can never go down.
13. Tall people are never fully clean. Of this I am convinced.
14. There is nothing more cozy than the perfect armchair.
15. Being short is also a great money saver!
Listen to what people on both ends of the spectrum had to say about these adorable illustrations.
This one ends with age.
Being short can put you in some awkward spots for sure.
How do tall people wind down from a rough week?
I knew it would sway some people.
Bathtubs are life! Limited to those who can fit in them.