It’s already the middle of April and we have been on lockdown for up to 4 weeks in some cities. Things are getting weird, people are really starting to get to know their significant others or even themselves. The U.S. government has deemed what is known as an “essential” employee who can still go to work to keep society running. One profession that is listed as “non-essential” is that of barbers and hair stylists around the nation. That means that nobody, and I mean NOBODY, has had a haircut or root dye for a month. The worst part is that this could go on for another month, two or maybe even three! The only people who have it easy right now are the hairdressers partners, bald people or those who don’t mind shaving their heads. That leaves a HUGE population who have to figure out a solution themselves and it is not going as planned. The fails here are absolutely epic and I can’t stop laughing at the results of these DIY quarantine haircuts. There might just be some new aspiring hair stylists and barbers after this whole mess is over but for right now, let’s hope they haven’t quit their day jobs. Take a look and see for yourself.
1. Hello Lloyd Christmas
2. Thank god everyone is home schooling right now.
3. When things go from bad to worse. Much worse.
4. The accidental North Korean leader
5. Ouch buddy, maybe grab a ruler?
6. That’s a little aggressive!
7. Definitely better off shaving the whole thing…. OUCH
8. The look on his face is priceless
9. 1995 called, it wants its haircut back.
10. Easy and well done. He’s one of the lucky ones.
11. Let’s hope this was an accident and not an honest attempt
12. We’re all stuck home together. Why not let the kids have a go at it.
13. That’ll catch a few ladies won’t it…. Yikes
14. Hasn’t anyone heard of the FlowBee?
15. As long as she can’t see it, she’s fine right
16. I don’t think anyone was expecting that.
17. Maybe no one will notice???
18. A for effort. C+ for execution
19. I reckon that you are wrong
20. What in the box hair dye happened here?
21. How are hair stylists and barbers not essential again?
22. I think people might have to rethink things after we all come out of our caves
23. This guy has embraced the reality and decided to do something nobody else would consider at any other time other than during this great pandemic
The reality is that we must deal with this for a little while longer if we all want to get back to a normal life. But keep in mind that when it is time to re-enter the social world the hard-stylists, barbers and nail salons are going to be booked solid for months. I will have to do another story in a couple weeks when more at home DIY haircuts start to surface. Stay home and stay safe friends!