We have all gone to the store and rolled our eyes or questioned what we’ve just seen on the shelf? Every once in a while we have to take a double take on an item, but these ridiculous baby products will straight up have you shaking your head in disbelief! These companies have truly found a way to help parents embarrass their kids!
1. Crib Dribbler – Just in case their crib wasn’t already reminiscent enough of a cage, this product takes care of that. Get it here.
2. Bacon Flavored Instant Baby Formula – Conditioning them from birth that EVERYTHING must taste like bacon.
3. Baby’s Poop Alarm – For those ridiculous parents that just can’t get off the couch and check their babies butt.
4. Baby Bangs – The fashionista in your life will be grateful for this product, specially designed to cover up your infants embarrassing bald head.
5. Peekaru – Ever want your child to look like a kangaroo’s little joey? Or maybe you’re just trying to remind your baby of that time, not so long ago, that they finally made their glorious escape from the womb.
6. Baby High Heels – Whether you’re training your little ones to walk the red carpet or the Red Light District… These ridiculous shoes are sure to lead them towards their bright future. Get them here.
7. The Bathroom Babykeeper – I don’t know how parents ever got along without this invention. After all, doesn’t every baby want to be strapped to a door and forced to watch you do your business? It could be worse, check out these parenting fails
8. The Snotsucker – Nothing says I love you like placing one end of a tube in your child’s nose and the other in your mouth… Get it here.
9. Baby Butt Fan – Another ridiculous product that no one could have ever lived without.
10. The Thudguard – Safety first! Protect your baby from all of life’s little mishaps. This product is actually built to benefit children with blood disorders to prevent potentially life threatening injuries. I’m totally okay with this one staying on the shelves. Get it here.
11. The Po-Knee – Strap this product onto your knee and start bouncing that baby.
12. The Daddle – A saddle backpack and some kneepads, giddy up daddy! Get it here.
13. I-Potty – Make sure that you’re teaching your baby the value of electronics and entertainment whilst in the bathroom with this ridiculous I-Pad holder.
14. Cardboard High Chair – Traditional high chairs that you have to clean are far too time consuming. Why clean it when you can just throw it away? On the plus side, they fold up flat to store away easy for travel!
15. Hand Pillows – Another product proving that the laziness of parents has created an astounding market for replacing human touch and interaction.
16. Baby Crying Analyzer – Having a hard time deciding if your baby really needs you? Just look at the percentage readout and decided if it’s important enough to pause your 4th favorite show. Get it here.
17. Crumb Cap – No need to watch your baby while they’re eating, a raincoat with a feed hole is all that you need.
18. Breastfeeding Bra for Men – If you think holding your wife’s purse is embarrassing, wait till she makes you pump her and fill your own ridiculous manly mammaries to feed your baby. Get it here.
19. The Crib Tent – This product will keep the cat from eating your baby, I suppose. Get it here.
20. The Baby Bombshelter – Keeping your baby safe when the alarms sound for that eminent incoming bomb threat. Not recommended for jettisoning your baby to a friendly neighboring planet in case of impending global destruction.
21. The Chew Counter – You no longer have to waste time counting or trusting your child… Strap this on your little ones head to ensure sufficient mastication counts have been achieved for proper digestion.
22. Bottle Holder – Nothing like folding a couple hangers and tying a bottle to the contraption to promote a little laziness.
As appalled as you may be that the manufacturers are creating these ridiculous baby products, you can be equally disappointed in the communities that are creating the demand. And I’ll admit, some of them actually look useful.