I don’t think there is a single person in this world that is a fan of road construction. It seems like on top of the massive delays and crazy detours, there is no way to avoid it. Once they start road construction on one road it doesn’t appear there is an end in sight to the nonsense. Have you ever drove on a road with road construction only to be mislead or completely confused by the numerous signs, fluctuating speeds, and unnecessary closures? Sometimes it makes you wonder if the road workers really put any thought into the signs and instructions before placing them on the roads. Below are 18 epic road construction fails that could be not only dangerous and stupid but, you just can’t help but laugh at the irony.
1. That looks safe.
2. Don’t mind this pothole.
3. Don’t forget crossing the double line is against the law.
4. Just walk… right through the bushes.
5. Whoops! Guess they should go back to school.
6. That’s where our tax dollars go.
7. I don’t think you will ever be leaving this garage.
8. Straight into a pole. Genius!
9. What happened here?
10. The definition of laziness.
11. That is one steep driveway.
12. Epic road construction fail.
13. I wouldn’t mind road construction if it was this short all the time.
14. Seems normal to me.
15.Who thought of this idea?
16. Pick a lane… any lane.
17. That’s how you get away with running a red light.
18. Yoda knows all.
These road construction fails are hilarious, yet can be extremely dangerous too. In these instances, it is best to avoid the signs and practice precaution. I can’t believe these workers didn’t review their work before allowing the public to drive on the roads. Have you ever seen an epic road construction fail?