After UFC 190, I doubt there’s a person on Earth who hasn’t heard the name Ronda Rousey! Rowdy Ronda Rousey has been called the toughest woman on the planet. Maxim has her listed as number 42 on the Hot 100 List, just ahead of Kate Beckinsale. With her love of Pokemon and Dragonball Z, there’s not a nerd on the planet that isn’t lusting over this insatiable bad ass, myself included! So, what I thought would be a good idea would be to compile a bunch of facts and photos of this amazing superstar so that we all might be able to feel like we know her a little better. There’s got to be more to her than just the brutality in the ring!
1. Total Domination: Rowdy Ronda Rousey’s time in the UFC has absolutely been the most dominant that the brutal sport has ever seen! Proving that there’s not a woman in the UFC that can challenge her, she has never even been in danger of losing one of her fights!
2. Modern Day Mike Tyson: Often compared to Mike Tyson of the 1990’s, Rousey’s command of the sport allows her to finish the fights extremely quickly! Some spectators may view this as a poor show, but most cannot wait to see how quickly she unleashes the beast.
3. WrestleMania 31: At the climax of WrestleMania 31, after The Rock is taunted by Stephanie McMahon about how he wouldn’t dare hit a woman, he spots Rousey in the crowd. Rowdy Ronda Rousey uses her Judo skills to remove Triple-H and Stephanie from the ring in what most definitely foreshadows her possible migration into the world of professional wrestling.
4. ESPY For Best Fighter: In a knockout of an acceptance speech, Ronda verbally beats down Floyd Mayweather by saying, “I can’t help but really say that I wonder how Floyd feels being beat by a woman for once. I’d like to see you pretend to not know who I am now.” I think that’s the moment most of the world fell in love with this woman!
5. Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition: In 2015, Ronda Rousey blessed us with her appearance when she became the first MMA fighter to become a Sports Illustrated swimsuit model.
Strong And Healthy Is The New Sexy:
She said it, but the photos and video will convince you that it’s true!
7. A Total Of 12 Professional Fights: No one’s been able to push her limits. In her 12 professional fights, only Miesha Tate has been able to even take her to the second round.
8. Rousey On Tinder: You wouldn’t think that one of the most beautiful women in the world would have a hard time finding a date, but she actually tried Tinder. Rousey tried to be smart by using an alias, but her fame prevented her from escaping the lime light for long enough to find a date.
9. Just 14 Seconds: The UFC record for the fastest submission belongs to this powerful woman. Her quickest bouts to date were her 14 second win via arm bar over Cat Zingano, and her 16 second TKO of Alexis Davis. Thirty seconds for two fights? Holy crap!
10. Entourage: Ronda Rousey was written into the series Entourage, where she played herself in the prominent role.
Click The Button Below For More Ronda Rousey Facts And Photos!
[button-red url=”/ronda-rousey-facts-and-photos/2/” ]CLICK FOR MORE[/button-red]