First things first. If you’re a guy and you are taking a picture of yourself, calling it a “SELFIE,” YOU, good sir, need to be slapped and have your man card revoked. Selfies are for cute girls doing dumb or cute things to get the attention of the opposite sex. That being said, these one’s are going to leave you shaking your head wondering, “What are these people thinking?”
1. Where is the best place to take a selfie? Any reflective surface should do. No need to waste your time finding a bathroom mirror.
2. I’m guessing that this lady is just proud of herself for eating her fruits. Her Weight Watchers sponsor wanted proof.
3. Surely this old man was offended that this young hooligan was documenting his sanitary habits.
4. So many assets, what should I show my friends so they know they’re missing out?
5. Nothing says you’re a loner like having to take your own birthday cake photo.
6. Before you judge, maybe she’s just double checking that her Brazilian wax technician was thorough.
7. She’s going to Photoshop this later to look like the fountains are flowing with fruit punch!
8. Sometimes you just gotta show your ex what they’re missing.
9. See Food, Get it? Um, yeah, we got it.
10. A funeral is about the only time I dress up, too. Probably not the most appropriate place for a selfie.
11. They say the grass is always greener on the other side. This guy begs to differ and he’s gonna prove it!
12. Hang on Doc, I’ve got to post this so I can get some extra sympathy.
13. Double selfie! Can’t go letting all that hair product go to waste. Give it to this guy for what he thinks is a good hair day.
14. With a little ingenuity, they’ll never know I’m taking selfies at work! Discretion WIN!
15. I call this one ‘Mean Muggin Tooth Brushing.’ This guy is so hardcore.
16. You can’t even be mad at this guy for the selfie. He’s actually created a deep photo expressing the minor evolutionary gap between him and his cousin.
17. This selfie queen has her own paparazzi. What a bunch of creepers!
18. Either she’s getting a screaming deal, or she’s afraid to see those things on. Yoga pants are a privilege.
19. Young man, please stop taking selfies on the floor and get back to your seat so we can continue the math lesson.
20. I’ve got a sneaking suspicion that this gal is not entirely interested in today’s lesson.