Age is just a number, and you’re only as young as you feel. Those are the sayings, at least. It’s a saying many people are taking to heart nowadays. We are living longer, and want to keep doing the things our younger selves could do for as long as possible. These senior citizens skateboarding are taking it to the next level. And it might be the coolest thing you’ll see all week!
1. This guy either really knows what he is doing. He looks like is about to beat someone down too.
2. This man looks like he just got out of the office and is about to go tear up a skate park somewhere, briefcase and all.
3. He makes it look easy.
4. These two look like they were made to travel around on skateboards.
5. From the way this guy looks, I would say there is a nice jump at the end of all this.
6. He came to the skateboard park to show the young skateboarders how to skate.
7. She skates with a cane.
8. It’s about to start raining tricks up in here!
9. Good job, grandpa!
10. Three is the number of times those kids got embarrassed by this awesome dude.
11. Look at the young skaters watch in awe.
12. This looks like a chase scene from the worst action movie ever made.
13. If you’re going to skateboard, you have to do it in a track suit.
14. It doesn’t count if you aren’t actually going anywhere.
15. “Alright, we’re gonna hit that jump right over there!”.
It’s always fun when old people try new things they don’t really understand. Some of these seniors probably shouldn’t get on one of these things again. A few of them though looked like they had some moves and could definitely give some young kids a run for their money. Age really is just a number.
If you feel like doing something, just go for it.