Kids are hilarious and can provide parents and people involved in their life with endless hours of joy. However, they can also be a real handful. From tantrums and fits to hours worth of crying and screaming, it is one of the most challenging things a person can take upon themselves. These kids seem like they are determined to make every moment of their parents lives extremely interesting though. Isn’t that what parenting is all about? It’s about going through the good and the bad and still loving your kids more than life itself. Kids are a blessing. That’s what they say anyway. From these pictures, some people might replace the word blessing with another word. Check out these silly children not caring what anyone thinks!
1. Toilet apparently means “personal swimming pool” to this little girl.
2. When your best pal is a puppy, you never want him to feel different. So you just start eating and drinking like him.
3. “You use your finger? Watch this!”
4. I’ve woken up feeling like I got hit by a truck, but this kid is taking it to another level.
5. Someone get an exorcist here NOW!
6. I’m not really sure what to focus on here. The fact that the kid and cat both have makeup on, or the look of absolute horror on the cats face.
7. “WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY’RE OUT OF PEANUT BUTTER?!?!?!!”
8. This kid is clearly a nervous pooper.
9. Don’t you even think about telling this kid he isn’t on an underwater adventure!
10. If he is trying to hide his identity with a Nesquik goatee, then I would say it’s definitely working.
11. If you say anything about this to anyone….you’re next!
12. Apparently graphics look better this way.
13. “They drew first blood!”
14. The first drink of the day always tastes better off the counter, don’t you think?
15. I guess floor food is better than what’s on the plate.
16. “Holy crap! Did you know that this stuff was down here!”
17. We’ve all been more enthralled with the box than with the actual toy at one time or another right?
18. Pudding highlights! Why didn’t I think of this?
19. “So I don’t have anything on my face?”
20. I don’t know even know…..
21. We’ve all been there, you get home late and the girlfriend is angry. I usually just have to sleep on the couch though.
22. Why would a child even have this in their closet?
23. This seems perfectly normal….
24. If this guy isn’t a scuba diver when he grows up I am going to be very disappointed!
These kids are absolutely outrageous. The mind of child is one of the most interesting things out there. They are so creative and have a thirst for knowledge that we as a society need to nurture and encourage. Some kids however, are just plain weird. You know what though, we need weird people, because sometimes they are the best people out there.